Chapter 19

Tatsuya's POV

"My name is Azazel, and I'm the head of the Fallen Angels."

"So the guy that Kokabiel and Raynare mentioned, Azazel, is the client that Issei and I have been seeing this whole time!"

"What do you want?" Issei asked.

"After what happened with Kokabiel, I just thought I'd drop by."

"Drop by?" I asked.

"That and one other thing. I also have a very special interest in that Boosted Gear of yours and especially your friend's Sacred Gear."

"My...Sacred Gear? Why?"

Issei hides his left arm hearing this news.

"It looks like Albion did some good work, didn't he?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The White Dragon?!"

"Unfortunately, I wasn't able to be as present as I like, so I had someone else take care of it in my stead. I must say, I was impressed with how well he followed directions this time."

"This time?"

"But, who is he exa-"

Issei suddenly interrupted me.

"Oh I see! So it's your fault..."

"Issei?"

"Your the reason I couldn't get to suck Rias's boobs! YOU DESTROYED MY DREAM!"

"Issei....really? That's what's important?" I asked, concerned for his priorities.

Issei had tears in his eyes when he said this, furthering my worries.

"I really need to understand why I find him attractive."

"Haha! Did I really? I'm so sorry."

"Don't apologize...."

"You have no idea how close I was to a boobcicle! I hope someone drops a house on you!"

*Sigh*

"Okay, I get it. You'll never be able to defeat someone like Kokabiel with the amount of power you have. As for you, you probably might've had a chance, with a little more power."

"A little more?"

"It really doesn't matter how hard you try. And other thing, because of the recent events, the leaders of the Fallen, Angels, and Devils have decided to hold a summit."

"A summit?"

"No way, when?"

~~~

The next day, due to the fact of what we learned about Azazel, we told the rest of the club members and Rias about it and everything involving our Sacred Gears. Rias was... furious."

"I'm absolutely pissed! The governor general of the Fallen Angels has infiltrated my territory and interfere with my business!"

Currently, we were all in the clubroom, drinking tea and eating snacks as Rias discussed the current state of things.