(Hero) Chapter 37

Tatsuya's POV

"What's up everyone, my name's Tatsuya Kishimoto, but my real name is Tatsuya Izanagi. And I'm a half-devil, the child and heir to my parents Orphreus and Seliah Izanagi. But besides that, I'm a descendent of the previous Lucifer, and not only that, I have the badass abilities of the Uroboros Dragon of Infinity, Orphis. My dream is to one day get me a large yaoi harem, surrounded by cute guys!

After enrolling in Kuoh Academy as a second-year sophomore, I not only met up with Rias Gremory, the heir of the Gremory family and the "Crimson-haired Ruin Princess" I joined her Peerage as her Rook, wielding my Sacred Gear Infinite, which is the power of Orphis and plus controls blades galore! But putting my backstory aside, I also met someone at the academy who was killed by a Fallen Angel bitch named Raynare.

His name is Issei Hyoudou, a cute perverted who is part of the "Perverted Trio" at school and guess what? The Red Dragon Emperor, with Ddraig inside his arm as the Boosted Gear and one of the Heavenly Twin Dragons. He took up all of Rias's pawn pieces to be revived and since then has even become a cool kickass fighter with Balance Breaker.

After I saved his firm ass twice from Raynare and another Fallen Angel prick, I was brought to the club by none other than Yuuto Kiba, Kuoh Academy's Prince charming, and the hottest, kindest, and downright most handsome boy in the school and Rias Gremory's first Knight. He was a victim of the Holy Sword Project, due to this dipshit bastard in the church but after saving him from his past and finding closure, I before long started dating him and it been awesome! His amazing Sacred Gear is Sword Birth and a sub-species called Blade Blacksmith.

Since hanging with Rias's Household in the Occult Research Club, acting as a front for our devil activities, I got to know many good people like Akeno Himejima, Rias's Queen and her right hand woman, who also is a half devil and fallen angel, wielding thunder and lightning. Koneko Toujou, a Nekomata and Rias's first Rook. She's one of the best hand to hand combatant and often calls Issei out of his pervertedness.

One of the kindest and most gentle in our group is Asia Argento, a former saint and priest from the church who was kicked from it after healing a devil and became a member of Rias's Household as her Bishop. Her Sacred Gear is Twilight Healing, which made her a Target by many enemies, such as the Fallen Angels.

Soon after our group got more comfortable and cozy, we had Xenovia Quarta, a former agent of the church and a Holy Sword wielder of Durandel. Even after becoming a devil, she can still use Holy Swords and is so strong! Gasper Vladi was the next one and the most cutest thing ever when I first saw him. He likes to dress up in cute girl clothes and his Sacred Gear is Balor View, which gives him the ability to stop time and he's also a half vampire, often drinking my blood or Issei's to use his power. He seems to like drinking mine though the most.

Rossweisse joined as our third Rook, a former Valkyrie, after being left behind by Lord Odin, who is basically a God Issei but at least way worst when it comes to women. She seems to have gotten used to our town and even found a place in the academy as our English literature teacher.

Putting that aside, everything started when a devil, who I might say is a complete dickhead named Diodora Astaroth. During the sports festival season, he kidnapped her after attacking us in the scheduled Rating Game and planned on marrying Asia. Of course, Issei wasn't gonna let him take her without a fight, and so we bust through his little shrine and beat his filthy servants, and finally killing Freed, a psychopath in the process. After Issei got pissed and kicked Diodora's ass, we had thought we rescued Asia once and for all, until a light formed around her and she disappeared.