Chapter 34

In Issei's room...

Azazel stood in front of Issei's bed, looking at his dragon arm which wasn't changed back yet to it's human form. Issei laid in bed, unconscious.

"Mind if I ask you a couple of questions?" Azazel asked.

".........."

"I don't mean Issei. I'm taking to you, Welsh Dragon."

The jewel of the arm glowed in response.

Opening: BLESS YoUr NaME

sono mune no koe kikoetara

nando demo umareka waru "NEW → BORN"

mou, kore ijou wa kakusenai yo 
sukui to uzuki kagami no PARADOX 

jibun to mukaiatte kizuitanda 
tamashii no arika wa, kitto negai no shitone 

deatta shunkan ni fureta tenohira ni koboreteta 
namida no netsu, kokoro ni toketa kara kakeaeru no, tagai no omoi 
"Dear" by "Dear"... mattete! 

konna zetsubou no naka erabitoru no wa 
shukufuku nanka janai tashika na FEELING! 
sono mune no oku, todoku made 
nandodemo yobikakeru yo "YOUR NAME" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tatsuya's POV

It's been three days straight since our battle against the Khaos Brigade and Issei was still unconscious. He's been like this since the fight and his arm was still in Dragon form but it was molded with his skin, as if eroded. Right now Rias, Asia, Akeno, Xenovia, Kiba, Koneko, Gasper and I were in the living room with Sirzechs, who appeared through as a hologram projection and also with Grayfia and Azazel. Irina, Rossweisse and the others were in the meantime resting due to how late it was.

"Still nothing? That's unfortunate."

"Yeah...we haven't been able to bring him out of his coma. The kid's devil power is replenishing and his body's healing up alright, but...it would seem the extent of his injuries goes deeper inside though."

"Deeper inside?"

"You mean...his heart?" I asked.

"Yes, it's unfortunate but...that's what I believe it to be." Azazel said.

"He's never had such a intense transformation. Seems like our only option is to wait it out." Kiba said.

"Issei's suffering because of me...I'm so sorry." Asia said, looking down.

"It's not your fault at all, Asia." I said.

"After all, you're a victim after what Diodora and even Shalba did to you."

"No one's blaming you, Asia. This isn't your fault." Xenovia said, putting a hand on her friend's shoulder.

"They're right, Asia. Any blame goes to those Khaos Brigade jerks."

"Gaspy's right."

I just wish though there was something we could do to help. We went through so much to get Asia back and now Issei's not waking up it's like the trouble never ends.

"Huh, hey Asia, I got a question."

"Uh-huh, yes?"

Azazel suddenly spoke to Asia.

"You still haven't done it yet, right?"

"Huh?"

Asia looked as confused as the rest of us were about what Azazel said.