Chapter 16-17

Tatsuya's POV

After heading into the old Church were we defeated Raynare, Issei, Koneko, Saji, Kiba and I were putting on priests clothing's on top of our school uniforms. I had to say, Kiba and Issei and Saji all look so handsome dressed up as priests. Koneko is cute too of course.

"A devil actually putting on priests clothes..." Saji said.

"Not without kicking and screaming about it." Irina joked.

"Never will stand between me and my goal." Kiba said, tying his top.

"Remember Kiba, we're helping too."

"I know, Tatsuya."

"Whenever Kiba gets this serious expression, I better make sure to watch his back. I know how important this mission is to him."

"I think we'll be more efficient in two groups." Xenovia said. "Let's split up."

"Sounds like a plan to me. We'll take on the East."

"Then Irina and I will conduct our search in the West side of town. If you see anything at all, call our cell."

"Understood." I replied.

Just as Koneko joined us, we we're ready to go until Xenovia called to us.

"Oh wait, before you go. There's something important I forgot to tell you."

"Hm?"

"Okay."

"We appreciate being taken such good care of, so as thanks, you should know the White Dragon has awaken."

"......!"

Issei's eyes widened as he heard this, which was understandable considering that what Ddraig said before, they were destined to fight each other soon.

"The Vanishing Dragon, huh?"

~~~

Issei, Koneko, Saji, Kiba and I walked through the streets, wearing the priests clothing's and looked around for anything suspicious. I noticed that Issei was still looking a bit worried about the Vanishing Dragon, while Kiba was focused on finding Valper.

 I noticed that Issei was still looking a bit worried about the Vanishing Dragon, while Kiba was focused on finding Valper

"There's way to much going on lately."

"Everything okay, Issei?" Koneko asked.

"Ah, I'm fine. Just trying to figure out where we should go next."

"Where to go next..." I muttered, pondering the thought.

"Probably someplace without people." Kiba said.

"Does that mean you have someplace in mind, Kiba?"

Kiba then nodded to my question.

"Yes, I think so."