DISCLAIMER+PROLOGUE

Hello everyone !!!!

➡Before you start reading the story.....

➡I want you all to know that this story is a complete friction.

➡It has nothing to do with the reality of the couple name that are been used here in this story.

➡So, please don't take it seriously . And read it as a reader .

➡We love manan ......

➡We do not intend any harm to their personality in any means....

➡Last but not the least the story is based on my own imagination. So, if you  find any similar scene in this story with others its purely a conincident .

➡Please do not copy my work of art. ➡Remember plagarism is a crime.

Warning!!!!
Mature content!!!

➡Please do not read the story.
➡ If you are not comfortable with the warning mention above.

© all rights reserved 

Arigirl

End of note.....

Happy reading.....

NANDINI  MURTY is a school teacher.  Her favourite subject is English language . She is a class teacher of  class 3 in FLY HIGH PRIMARY SCHOOL. She lived in a rent house alone.  Her parents lived in Delhi . After quite a few months  of living in the rent house.  Something strange happened in her life.  That changed the relationship between her and her neighbour.  Because she realised her neighbour is in love with her. What will happen next. Everything changed with a twist in the tale of their sorted life.....
Here is the glimpse of the story....
Do votes and comments...
Do you want me to continue this....
# Sukanya