PART -14-DINNER INVITATION WENT-------????

Hello everyone!!!!

So as the TITLE say ???

Fill it up???

Before reading the part.... 

To find answers.....

Any guess???

Let me know your thoughts about it???

No cheating first answer to my questions guys ???

I will not stop You all more......

Happy reading.....

Afternoon -2:00pm
Location - AIRPORT
NANDINI P. O. V
Today my parents are coming to visit my house....  I can't control my happiness anymore being able to meet them after a long time.....

Few days ago.....

My parents call me to inform their arrival time , date and day. After talking to them.  I went to my school did my work.  At the end of the day talk with the principal to sanction me two days leave.....  She gave me permission for which am thankful to her. Because many a times principal won allow teachers to take back to back leave from school cause it can harm students future. If the syllabus is not completed and exams are on the door knocking....  I create problems.... But don't worry not in my case. Because I already have done my job the best I could do to save my children from stess during exam time.....
So, after checking my work sheet(lesson plan register) were I have to write all am doing in the class competed explanation of lessons etc....
She gave in to me.....  I left my school.... And went back to my house....

Present time ......

After hearing the announcement of the fight arrival and gate no.....  I move to stand over there waiting for my parents to walk in out of the airport premises completing all the formality over there.....

They arrived and soon took me a bone crushing hug.....  We all are crying together...... But these are happy tears.... A min later I left them and carry the lagguages along with the help of my dad to the cab I book already....  Then fix everything in the back of the car.  We left to my place....
The whole journey was peaceful and relaxing.....  Even after so much exhaustion....  We were having fun on the way....

45 mins later....
We reached our house and I paid the bill.... And my dad throwing glare to me....  For paying.  As always he wish to pay for my everything alteast when we three are together......  But I stop him for now...😁😁😁.....

How many of your parents do the same guys???

Let me know????

Back to the story ......

We placed all the stuffs out of the cab and open my house door and we all move inside.....
I brought them both a glass of water and had my water from the bottle which I had carried with me.....

Then we went to freshen up ourself and took a shower, had our lunch which I had already prepared only need to microwave it  to make it a bit hot....  That I did.... After that all went to get some sleep......

Evening -7:00pm
We were talking about all the happening in our lives..... Sitting on the sofa....  When suddenly my mom told me to invite my neighbour for dinner.  As they want to meet them and get to know each other....  First I deny it. Atlast I agree with her seeing her making cute faces in front of dad to convince me to invite them. My dad started laughing and told me that mom always to this same thing to him....  When he don't agree with her for issues.....  I smile at him and told them that am going to invite them and left my house and went to MANIK Place.....

Location -MALHOTRA HOUSE

MANIK P. O. V

I was feeling bore sitting alone in my home....  Because yesterday after dinner SOHA parents call me to inform that her grandparents came at their place and want to meet both of us....  I agree to them.  And we both left for her house..... Cause it's only 10:00 at that time.... There her parents greeted us. After that we meet her grandma and grandpa.....  Both bless us to have a beautiful married life.....
Then we got busying in topic related to office....  Her mother came to me and ask hesitatedly that if she can stay with them for few days till her grandparents are their in this house .....  I agree to them....  And bid them bye ..... Because it's already very late even I had office tomorrow so couldn't stay at their place for night.....

Present time......

Here I am all alone.  First I thought to call NANDU at my place for dinner. But then I remember about her parents visit.  So didn't do anything except from making myself busy with sometime T. V, making coffee and office pending work.... 

Then my bell door rang....  I went to open it to see who is there at this point of time..... I saw NANDU standing . I got confused a little....  
Anyways I let her in....

NANDINI P.  O.  V.
I got shock seeing SOHA is not there and Only MANIK is standing opening the door for me to get in the house....  That to shirtless only a boxer onn.....  Showing his abs and erected brown nipples along with his sexy muscles all over his body.....  Covering tiny parts.....  He is a Greek god.....
Uff!!!  NANDU stop staring and him like a hungry lioness.... What will he think of me.... Taking a sharp breath and controlling my sex hormones....  I look up at him from his body and saw him already smirking at me.....  I smile shyly at him and get to work for which I came for before I lose my mind and do something stupid.....
MANIK I took his name in a small whisper....  Actually I came here to invite you and SOHA for dinner at my place tonight....  It's already evening..... So,  please come at 9:30 for dinner....
Bye.....
I move to go from outside only. I didn't enter the house and quickly said all the words stammering a bit at all of them....  But before I can move MANIK hold my hand and pull me inside his house...  I was shocked again and excited too to know what will happen next??? But I feel on the other side that am taking advantage of MANIK being alone and all these taking place and felt sad for SOHA and then came all the bad words she said to me that day....  I stepped back from MANIK and move to leave the place again....  But he was also quick to trap me again this time in between the door and him.... He is very stronger.... So, I couldn't fight back much to come out of his grip....  Am so dissapointed at myself not being stronger than him.... And then it all happened superb quick  You all know what right KISS. He kissed him...  The kiss was my fist one....  He stole it.... Am angry on him.... But at the same time didn't wanted to stop his action on my body either.... The experience was mind blowing.....  I never thought in my dreams. I will do that with my NEIGHBOUR. But I like every bit of it....

Which he gave me.... 

The kiss was slow and passionate at the same time..... We both were enjoying it.....

After few mins we left each other..... And hug one another tightly.....
Then I left his place with my red face on due to the blush I had cause of the moment we share a min a go.....  I hope this is not the end.... But how would we face each other now.....  I don't know what does the future holds for us....  I place my finger touching my lips and feeling his touch on it.....  Crazy me.....
I went back to my house and told my mom everything expect the kissing part of course..... 

Then we got busy preparing everything for dinner.....

MANIK P. O. V
What had just happened now.... I kissed my neighbour ..... It was so beautiful....  Her soft lips against mine feel so perfect....  But what about SOHA???  What will I say her???

How am going to face NANDU after whatever happen just now???

Why god it's so complicated. ???

But one thing is clear that I enjoyed kissing her more than SOHA.  I don't know why???

Am not feeling sad cheating on her??? Just a bit guilty because I can't tell her anything now....

But soon I have too do something to fix all the mess I created in my life....

To start a fresh.....

Here is the next part.....

What do You like in this part the most ???

MANIK life is going to get messed with with whom????

Guess the person???

How many of you are excited for SOHA Reaction to this act of her hubby????

How many of you are excited for the next part???

This is the longest part I have ever written in my writer career .....

Word counts -1.5k

Do votes and comments.....

At least make it reach 100+ votes and lots of comments in two days....

Please pretty please......

See you soon.....

# Sukanya