PART-4-MODERN HOUSEWIFE

Morning-7:00am
Location- MANIK HOUSE
SOHA P.O.V
After waking up in the morning that too so early is very disgusting for me . That to because i have to make lunch and breakfast for my stupid husband. He is such a pain in ass for me. Always nagging and asking from me where my things???😡😡😡😡. As if i'm not his wife a typical servant. Before my life was so not good . My mom always use to make my clean my own room and use to shout on my for not doing my studies properly. Because after somehow i passed class10. I have got falied in both my 11 and12 class exam. After that mom & dad got me married to my husband MANIK. I thought my life will be like a queen. Always ordering things to servants. But nothing like that happen. After marriage i came to know MANIk was a normal middle class guy. But he don't live with his parents because of his job. We got settled in a flat near his office. That is good in one way . I don't have to cook for my in laws . They are not so sweet to me. For them i need to cook whenever me and manik went to live with them. I need to act all sweet infront of them  Before marriage , so that they make me their daughter in law.  Because when i first went to their home. It was sobeautiful that make me thought they are so rich. But no they are not because they don't keep servants and my mother in law does all household work for her husband and son. Never mind i'm trying to adjust myself  in my married life. But i don't love manik only love his money ......
Here is the next part....
Sorry for late update guys....
Me and my mom both are really sick...
Do votes and comments...
# Sukanya