PART-5-OVER LOAD OF WORK

Evening -6:30pm
Location - NANDINI'S (RENT HOUSE)
NANDINI P. O. V
Uff I love my job yes I can do it. This is the only mantra I was busy chanting while trying my best to complete the work on time. Actually what happen in my school is that right now my students just completed giving exams. So now the work pressure is on teachers to complete checking all the test papers and then within a week or two the results will be out in a report card. You guys know what I think that we teachers should also awarded with holidays just like students. But reality is totally different from dreams and wishes. Because for students it's only a place for studies and gossips. Not only that bullied the teachers whom they hate's . Last at the end pass with good scores to get mobile phone and other video games from parents. But for teachers it is there work place. To get required amount money to buy and pay things you need in day to day life. Keeping my thoughts at rest I again started checking papers.....
Few hours later......
My neighbour knock at my house door . I welcome her in and gave her a place to sit. Then I went to my kitchen and start making tea for her and myself.....
After 10 minutes .......
I came back with a cup of tea and snack for us. She smile at me and started eating and sipping on her tea. I took mine. Then look at her. She started telling me about her today work and so on...
Then she left to go back home....
I went to my kitchen and wash off the dishes and started making dinner for me. After completing it. I move to my room place everything in their right position. Now my room look neat and clean . After that I have my dinner and went to sleep.......
Here is the next part.....
Sorry for late update guys....
Love u all....
Do votes and comments......
# Sukanya