PART-15- CONFUSION TO CONFESSION

Night-9:30
Location-NANDINI(RENT HOUSE)
NANDINI P. O. V
I somehow just came out of his place. I don't know what will happen now???
Am feeling guilty again for what just happen😔😔😔.How am going to face MANIK now??? What about my parents ??? What will they think of me ???When they will come to know that we kissed in the absense of his wife. MANIK seems to be a loyal person to his wife. But then why did he kissed me??? I also didn't rejected his touched on my body. I felt heavenly with his touch . His lips were soft ,kissable ,plumpy that I couldn't control my lust to have it.

Uff!!! Shut up NANDU what is wrong with u??? Stop thinking wild stuffs with him. He can never be urs truly. He is taken already. And on top of that U can't fuck ur self up being with a married man. You always wanted to be his first to whom you will fallin love. Not sex toy or slut for ur lust towards a married man. Its wrong in everyway . What about society ??? How are you going to face people when they will talk ill about you think about about ur upbringing because of your one mistake??? I have to stop all this soon. Before its too late. I can't destroy MANIK married life because of me....

My thoughts came to an end ,when MANIK came to have dinner with us. He jelled up quickly with my parents. They loved his nature and blessed him for his married life ahead with his wife....

MANIK was all the time looking at me. His eyes shows different emotions. Which am not capable to read now as my state of mind is not in a good condition. I looked away from him. Not really sure about what to do at this moment???

After sometime we had our dinner together with alot of chit-chat.... But I was most of the time silent inspector of everything happening around me. My mom seems to be tensed a little bit with my unusual behaviour . From the time I came back from his place. Never mind they didn't questioned me anything.....

The dinner got over soon much to my own happiness. Because I just can't stand MANIK anymore. So ,I was very happy with it. MANIK went back to his place .

After that we all went to our room and fall asleep....

MANIK P. O. V
Thank god!!! Everything went normal And nothing was awkard as I thought it would be for me atleast after whatever happen between us. NANDINI parents seems so friendly and welcoming towards me. Today we had a lot of fun together. Except NANDINI being all slient type throughout the time I was there with them. I guess she is in confusion too like me. I hope she don't start hating herself for all these things. Because we both are equally responsible for whatever took place over there. I think I should mantain some distance from her then everything will be fine. Its all my fault I loose control actually we both did😊😊😊. Stop blushing MANIK you did wrong with that innocent girl. She don't deserve to be treated like this. She is in pain ,shame because of me. I have to protect NANDINI dignity and my relationship....

But before doing all these, I think I should talk to NANDINI once. Because we both had to take a decision regarding this together. With that thought I called NANDINI sitting on my bed.....

NANDINI P. O. V
My phone started showing MANIK number. I hope everything is fine. Because unusual for him to call me this time of night. Its almost 11:30pm now. Never mind I pick it up.

Conversation.....

N- Hello MANIK!!!

M-Hi NANDINI!!! Actaually I want to talk to you about today happening. Listen NANDINI I know whatever happen between us is not the right thing. But to be honest I don't regret it. So,I don't want u to feel ashamed of our deeds. I know we shouldn't cross our limits as neighbours. But I like u NANDINI from starting . Then due to my marriage with SOHA.I couldn't admit it to u personally. I tried to make SOHA understand that their is nothing between us. That she was suspecting and stop bad mouthing you all the time. Cause I feel bad whenever she does that to u. I couldn't see tears in your eyes. Am sorry for everything NANDINI. Please forgive me. Its all my mistake😭😭😭😭.

N- I was shocked after hearing he likes me and he doesn't regret it. Its so nice of him. To think about my betterment. He so, easily read my mind. And all this time I was in tension,guilty about all these things. But after listening to him. I feel a little bit better about myself.

N- MANIK to be honest I like u too from starting. But I don't want that because of me your relationship ends with SOHA. She is WIFE after all. You seems to love her or whatever its up to you to decide. But I think am just a attraction for you. And to me you are lust. Its true MANIK😔😔😔😭😭😭. We can't be together. It pain again when I said those words to him. But its reality after all. Keeping that in mind. I again started speaking .....

N-MANIK you can never claim me as your WIFE. Because of that SOHA. She will be your priority not me. And I don't want to be your forbbiden taboo. Am sorry. If I sound rude to you.

M- No, NANDINI you are right on your place. Don't be sorry. Everyone deserve respect .So, does you. There is nothing wrong about it. Its your right....

M- Btw, what do you want us to be like??? Because am not able to decide what to do??? How to end this??? On other side I don't want us to end. I like it if it goes on. I don't know why???
I was always loyal to my WIFE before I met you the first time at the coffee shop.
Then everything changed slowly.....

M- NANDINI please help me to find a way for us????

M- Before that tell me something NANDINI deep in your heart don't you want to be with me??? Just for time being forget that we are neighbours??? And tell me your feelings a bit more about me???
Don't you want us to be together for once in your heart???

NANDINI am saying this because I want this relationship. I know its wrong . But to me its not....

N-MANIK 😭😭😭😭..... I want us . I want u to be mine. In my heart. It pain whenever I saw you with her. Its true that we both are in deep shit because of our feelings for eachother. But what about SOHA??? Don't you love her now??? Or because of me it changed just like you said now slowly slowly????

M- Yes ,it changed...... I am frustrated because of these unknown feelings I had for you. With her in my life I couldn't name it. I told you right. I loved my WIFE. But its changed now.
Want to know how then meet me tomorrow morning at 7:30 am.....

M-BYE....

N- What is he trying to mean by saying it changed now??? Uff !!! Its again getting complicated....
God please help me with this mess in my life.....
Before I could say bye he cut the call. He seems angry ??? Why??? Is there something I should know about them???

Here is the next part.......

What do you think will happen next????

How was the consersation between them???

What do you like about MANIK???

What do you like NANDINI???

Are they both right or wrong in their places???

What do you think MANIK is going to say to NANDINI about his relationship with SOHA???

What do you think about MANAN relationship???

Is a forbidden taboo in society or its not after learning about there feelings???

What do you think about SOHA????

Last question guys!!!!

How was the part???

Let me know your answers....

Till then bye....

Eid mubarak to all😊😊😊😊....

Do votes and comments....

So bad you people can't even vote😞😞😞.....

Is the story so disappointing to you all???

That so many people are reading . But don't vote a little to make it reach 100....

😔😔😔😔.....

It truly upset me....

Do votes and comments guys.....

If you don't like the story please let me know so, that I can stop writing and wasting my time on this.....

Thank you....

# Sukanya