PART-3- SCHOOL

Morning -7:30am
Location - BUS STOP
NANDINI P. O. V
I was waiting for the bus to arrive and take me to school. The sunny weather is so nice . After few minutes later the bus arrived at the bus stop. I went inside and took a seat at the left side window looking at the small children going to school along with their parents. Some of the passenger were waiting for train to arrive at the station.  The busy road were full of people walking side by side to each other. By looking at the road side.  Suddenly someone shake my arms . I looked up at the person a bit shock with my wide open eyes  to hear her voice asking me were I gonna get down so that she can seat at my place.  I got very angry with her questions . And reply in a harsh voice next stopage. She was quite taken a back by my behaviour towards her. But I don't give a damm to her and left the seat to get down from the bus. The conductor stop the bus and i get down. Then I started walking towards my school gate.  After that I went inside the school greeted the principal and other teachers with good morning. They smile back and wish me same.  Then the morning prayer started all the children close there eyes and join hands to pray to god.  After that all of us sang the national anthem of India.  And then the school get started with a bang.......
Here is the next part....
Do votes and comments....
# Sukanya