PART-11-INSECURITY RISING

Evening-6:30pm
Location- MANIK HOUSE
SOHA P. O. V
I was waiting for my hubby to come home from office so, that we both can spent some time together. Because its been a long . Since we had a proper conversation with eachother. And as a wife I think I should also give my time to my hubby . He will feel good if I do it for him. But MANIK is silent type of a person. He never express himself to me fully. I don't know why??? Even I didn't mind his this behaviour either all this years of our marriage untill the new neighbour enter in our lives. Making it difficult for me to think straight about their realationship status. I trust my hubby a lot. And I know he can never cheat me. But what about the NEW GIRL??? He seems very attached to her. Making my heart feel the feelings of being insecure about the two of them. I told MANIK to maintain distance from her. But he never listen to me and always to back to her??? I felt like losing it all again. What are you doing to me MANIK ??? I was never very attached to him like our neighbour. Because for me all that matter was money and nothing else. I know my hubby is a nice man. So, all these years I don't care about him much . I always been only minding my own bussiness. Its not like I hate him or something like that. Its just I always wanted to marry a rich , handsome man. As I belong from a middle class family. My wish are not always fulfilled. But my dad tried his best to make my wish come true. And about marriage as you all know. I'm not happy with MANIK. But for the sake of society I need to maintain a good realationship with my hubby. And also need to maintain my own status. And MANIK THE DUMDHEAD ASS is helping me with it. By fulfilling all his duties towards me. So at any cost I can't let MANIK my hen giving GOLDEN EGGS go away from me. I need to take charge to get him back from that witch neighbour  hands....😡😡😡😡......

MANIK P. O. V
I came home and saw my wife angry face. I thought she is angry on me being a bit late today to reach home from office. By the way guys.... Did I tell you all that nowadays, ME & MY NEIGHBOUR are spending  a lot of time together. NANDINI understand me so much. She is just perfect . Our friendship is growing . I'm very happy about it. But SOHA is truly a pain in my ASS. She is so annoying my god. She is always calling and asking about my where about??? I don't why this sudden change in her behaviour is making me angry on her. But from the very start I always wanted this from her. A bit of care and love from her as she is my wife.....
But I think she has changed a lot. And a bit jealous too from NANDU and my friendship. I tried to assure her that their is nothing between us. Still she is  suspecting me. I need to do something before its too late. I have to protect my relationship.....

Here is the next part.....
So for late update....
Guys.....
Do votes and comments....
# Sukanya