PART-6-SHORTAGE OF MONEY=UNHAPPY WIFE

Morning-6:30am
Location- MANIK HOUSE
SOHA P.O.V
I woke up early morning on sunday also how pathetic is that. I know you people are unhappy seeing me like this. But what to do??? still I have to work and clean up my whole house😞😞😞. Then had to go for market to buy groceries item from there for our daily use.  Being a wife and arranging the house is difficult.  Poor me I had to suffer like this till my death..... Never mind I started to concentrate on my work schedule....
MANIK  P. O. V
It was almost 10:30 am in the morning. Thank god it's Sunday.  The only holiday of every weekend. I wait for this day every week.  So that when it comes I can relax myself and enjoy the day with my wife. OMG talking about her only, But were is she???  Must be busy in cleaning the house. But that's good for me only. You all know why??? Because if she is not busy in her work. Then I have to take her for shopping. Which I found most disgusting thing on the whole world. It's so boring and time consuming thing for me.  But my wife is a shopping freak. She loves doing shopping and wasting my money all time. It's not that I stop her from buying expensive things . Then also sometime cause of her this nature. I had go through storage of money =unhappy wife😌😌😌. But still i love her alot. I smile thinking about it and move out of bed to freshen up myself...
Few minutes later....
I walk out of washroom feel fresh and energetic  as always😊😊😊. I went to my wife having a cup of coffee in my hand and gave her to have some from my cup. I love sharing my everything with her. My dear wife......
SOHA P.O.V
I had finished making breakfast for my husband. I was arranging table for both of us  that time he came all fresh and gave his cup of coffee to me . I had it happily. Then went to kitchen to keep that on the sink. After that my hubby hug me and kiss my lips gently. We broke the kiss soon hearing my phone ringing loudly thus, breaking our romantic moment. I signed frustrated at the caller. And seeing me like that my hubby laugh at me . I moved to take the call. It was from my in laws . We talk for sometime . Then cut it down. I moved to the table and started to have our breakfast. As because when i went and was busy talking my hubby arrange it and serve the plate for both of us. We had our breakfast with little chit-chat, leg pulling. After that we decided to take a short nap to relax ourself....
We went to bed . MANIK kissed my forehead and hug me in his arms. Soon a beautiful sleep consumed our eyes... Taking us to our dream land😇😇😇😇....
Here is the next part....
Do votes and comments....
# Sukanya