PART-9-NEW HOUSE ( DRAMA)

Afternoon-2:30pm
Location- NANDINI( NEW RENT HOUSE)
NANDINI P. O. V
After all the formalities were done. MR. MALHOTRA helped me to get my things settle down in this new rent house. The locality was good one. Here people were mostly friendly I guess 😌. I could mend with them easily . After 2 hours of shiftiing things from one place to another. Finally all things are set in their perfect place. I was happy with myself seeing the decor I did in a short span of time. And specially thanks goes to my neighbour. He was very helpful and kind person in nature. Although his wife is a kind of selfish lady. I thought when first time I came into my house. She was not at all welcoming in anyway. Her husband actually invited me over a cup of coffee. And guess what she did??? She almost scold her husband for inviting me over their home without taking her permission. Never mind MR. MALHOTRA  apologies  to me for his wife behaviour. I felt quiet pity on his condition. I don't how he manage to keep up with her all these years of their marriage life. Man she is such a pain in ass. My God!!! Someone help him get rid of her.
Another Incident.... ( MANIK P. O. V)
Uff!!! SOHA and her  drama. I was so stressed out . Because of her madness. Please someone save me from her. She was about to let me down once again infront of NANDINI our new neighbour. She is a sweet and kind women . Her nature of mixing with people easily really makes me like her more as a person. She is a teacher by profession. But in her personal life and behaviour . She is kind , loving. Not at all like strict nature kind of a person . As many says being a teacher make you rude and arrogant towards others if sometime people don't like to follow rulers and regulations set by you and try to neglect them.... Whatever let it be keep in past. But to me she is so good.  I don't know why???  Here is another one my wife on other side ,she is always rude to NANDINI on first day itself  , she was behaving strange . Don't know what happen to her suddenly??? My wife was never like that to our previous neighbour also??? I think she might feel insecure about our relationship . Since, NANDINI had arrived I guess, things seems change a bit. But I truly  love SOHA and hope she understand me and stop thinking stupid stuff  about my relationship with our new neighbour.....

Here is the next part.....
Do votes and comments......
# Sukanya