PART-7- DICISION

Evening-6:30am
Location- NANDINI (RENT HOUSE)
NEIGHBOUR P. O. V
It's been quite a long time. I didn't increase the rent amount of my guest room. Where my old rented guest use to stay . I guess everyone already had an idea of whom I am talking about in particular of course ( NANDINI MURTY). Although she is like my daughter. I like her even in that sense of family member.  I don't know if she consider me or not truly.  Still i gave her a little place in my heart. Due to her behaviour and simplicity . She is a nice girl. Better than my previous one.   Never mind.  I went to her room door and knock it. To talk about my new rent amount and agreement paperwork.  Which will take place in few days after I make my decision discussing with her first.  As I need to know her opinion too. Because it's she who is going to stay after the agreement is done.....
NANDINI ROOM....
P. O. V
I was tired as hell.  After completing my work schedule for today.  I went to the balcony where I use to sleep sometime and lost myself in the stars of the night sky. I loved it how they shine making the sky looks bright and beautiful at night. So peaceful the view from my house balcony.  I smiled a little thinking about it. When suddenly I hear a knocking sounds from the door.  I went to open it. I saw my neighbour aunty was standing at the door lost in her thoughts. I shake her holding her shoulders. She looked a bit shock.  But then compose herself and gave me a smile. I returned it smiling equally. I moved myself from the door. so , that she can come inside my house.  She sat on the sofa and I on the mat placed around the sofa. I watched her with questioning eyes.  Then gave her a glass of water and ask her why she is here all of a sudden? She after drinking water started to tell me the reason of her visit. I was quite shock after learning about the agreement and increase of rent.  I ask her to give me little bit time to think about it. By tomorrow I will let her know my decision about it. After that she went away from there. I closed the door and sat down on my knees crying helplessly. I was very much tensed up about the situation that just now took place.  I called my one of the friend and ask her help to start finding a house on my budget. She nodded and cut the call.  I sign in relief . Then I had my dinner and went to sleep. Thinking about how to find a house again in a short span of time. I pray to god to wish me luck and solve all my problems soon....
Here is the next part.....
Sorry for late update guys....
My health is not well....
Still thought to write an update for you all ....
Do votes and comments....
# Sukanya