PART-17-HELPLESS SOHA

Before starting the part....

Lets gets in to the previous incident a bit from morning in flashback.....

Morning-7:45am
Location- MALHOTRA HOUSE
MANAN P.O.V
After breaking the kiss. MANIK kissed her forehead one last time. Before she move back home. So, that her parents doesn't suspect her for anything. Not before finishing the rest of the coffee of course....

Flashback ends.....

MANIK P. O. V
After she went home. I closed the main doors and to kitchen for making breakfast for myself. As SOHA is still living at her parental house. I had to do all the household works apart from office works.

30 mins later......

I have made chocolate pancakes and milkshake with strawbarries for me. I was having my breakfast. When SOHA called me. I thought to cut it down. But then what if she starts to keep eye on me again like before. So, I pick it up . While still eating my breakfast.
SOHA and MANIK CONVERSATION.....

M- Good morning!!!
S-Good morning!!!
S- Hubby I hope 😅😅😅I didn't disturb you???
M- No SOHA. Please continue fast. Because I have get ready for my office . I had a important meeting in few hours from now.
S- OK
S- Now listen to me. Actually mom was saying me to call you and invite you for lunch today. MANIK I was think that when you will come for lunch today??? At the time of your return . I will also come with you . Because I don't want to stay here .
M- What happen SOHA??? That you don't want to stay there anymore??? Even your grandparents are also living with you right ??? So what's the issue here???
S- MANIK stop asking so much questions all at a same time😡😡😡.
I told right I don't want to stay here. Its because I want to be with you. I missed you so much BABY.*SWEET TONE* Please take me home with you. I promise. I will not say bad words to our neighbour NANDINI in front of her parents.

M-Listen SOHA am busy today. Please try to understand. Tell your mom that I will come some other day. To take you back home and even we will have lunch with your family. Love you honey .

Bye!!!

Saying this MANIK cut the call......

Other side....

SOHA P. O. V
Uff!!! This stupid man is of no use . Now what will I do ??? I just want to run away from my home.....

Hello guys!!!!
Now let me tell you why???

Actually from the time. I came home to live with my whole family. I had to do a lot of works . More than I used to do at my flat. Because we live in a big house. My grandparents want me to do work for them like making tea, messaging their legs with hot oil, making breakfast etc. Although my mom is their to help me. But my grandma don't want my mom help me and want to do everything by myself. I hate that oldie. She is a hitler. But my grandpa is very nice person. He always try to stop my grandma. But never succeed . Much to my annoyance....

Let me tell you all that my manicure nails. Got broken during one of the works instructed my by grandma😭😭😭.....
That's the reason I want to go back to my hubby....

Today when mom told me to call him for lunch. I thought to use it to escape from here. Cause if MANIK tells my grandparents that he came to take my home. They will not deny his request and will allow me to go with him.
But that MANIK is not ready to take me home due to office works. Now, I don't know what will happen???? Please somebody help me go out of my home😡😡😭😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏......

MANIK P. O. V
After cutting the call. I finish my breakfast quickly and went to get ready to go to office . Still thinking about our calls. Did I had done something wrong??? But SOHA is suppose to stay till her grandparents are there at her place. That's what her mom said to me that day. Before I went back home *CONFUSING STATE*

Few mins later.....

Leaving everything behind , I came back wearing my clothes and left for my office locking our door.....

Location- NANDINI(RENT HOUSE)
NANDINI P.O.V
After coming back from MANIK's place. I went inside my room to catch some more sleep before mom comes to wake me up for the day.....
I was having a red glow on my face. after our beautiful moment just few mins ago. I cover my face with the blanket and went back to sleep.....

Few mins later.....

SHRUTI P. O. V
I went to wake up MY DOLL. Looking at the clock which state its 9:00am..
Although I don't want to disturb her sleep. Because its after a long time she took leave from work and resting at home. But what about breakfast??? She need to have it on time. So, after sitting at one corner of her bed. I started to careress her hair softly . Calling her name at the same time in a soft voice .While I guess sensing my touch . She hug me by my stomach. Making me smile at her antics. Such a baby she is still after growing up as an adult😊😊😊....

NANDU BABY wake up MY DOLL....
Its already 9:00 in the morning. Now leave me and go back to washroom to freshen up yourself removing your night wear. Am going to make your favourite breakfast....
Come soon....
Saying this *SHRUTI* left NANDINI room. After staying for a few mins more....

NANDINI P. O. V
after hearing mom morning voice. I tried to open my eyes still holding her in my arms. I missed her morning hugs and kisses. I left her turning on the other side . Then she left my room......

After that I went to my washroom to do all the stuffs.... 

Then I went down to have breakfast with mom& dad....

Here is the next part....

What do you think will happen next???

Did you enjoy or feel sympathy towards SOHA condition???

How was SOHA and MANIK CONVERSATION???

Few words for SOHA GRANDMA???

Few words for NANDU MOM *SHRUTI*???

Are you liking the story???

Btw thank you for 100+ votes.....

This time I need same amount of love too from you all....

Like previous part....

Do votes and comments....

# SUKANYA