PART-12-FEELING LOW

Hello everyone!!!!
How are you all???
Anyone miss me or my stories????
I miss u all a lot.....
Happy reading!!!!
Read the message at the end of the part.....
Thank you!!!!

Evening -7:00pm
Location- NANDINI(RENT HOUSE)
NANDINI P. O. V
Today was a very hectic day. I was not feeling well from morning. So, thought to cancel my school and take a day off instead to relax myself at home. But its impossible I think when you have a neighbour like SOHA MALHOTRA. She is so bad . Am sorry guys for sounding rude maybe to you all. But its true. Actually from few days. She is always behind my taunting about how I am trying to snatch her husband from her. By showing off my body and seducing him. Whenever he comes to meet me or ask my help regarding any of his issues. I tried my best to make MR.MALHOTRA'S wife understand that am not that type of a women or a home wrecker. But there is no difference in her opinion about my life. I don't know why she is always so insecure about her own husband. Even MANIK is having a fight nowadays with her in every matter. I just hope everything becomes normal soon.....
I don't want people to think bad about my character . Nor want them to speak ill about my arrival. Just because am still unmarried women. And is only here for my job. To earn money for my family and myself expenditure nothing else.......

For now putting a full stop to my thoughts. I move to make myself a filter coffee. While watching TV .

Few mins later........
My phone started ringing displaying my mom number with a pic of both of us. I quickly went towards my phone and press the green button to lift it up. I truly need to have a conversation with my mom to make myself feel better at this point of time. Where I desire for someone to talk to me. And for me to share my part of story to get rid of these things happening with me.......

CONVERSATION PART.....

N- Hello mom!!!
NM- Hello dear!!!
NM- How are you doing my girl???
NM- Is everything okay their with you over there.
N-Yes mom Everything is going well ....
N- How are you doing now??? Is dad fine. Please tell him to not take too much stress over work. But he already has high blood pressure .
N- Okay...
NM-Yes I will tell all the instructions to him given by our lovely daughter to take care of himself. Don't worry.....
NM- You take care of urself dear. And I was thinking to go to ur place to stay over there for some time. Because it's being long time we had our time together only three of us. And me helping you with new dishes and making all of us a bunch. If you don't have any problem????
N- No mom. Of course not. I don't have any problem. Both of u are always welcome at my house. Although its small. But we will adjust don't worry about it. Just let me know the time and day??? When you both will come to my house???Okay....
NM-okay. First let me talk to ur dad . Then I will let you know the exact details.
N- Fine.
N- Bye mom. Talk to u later ......
NM- Okay dear.
NM-Love you sweetheart.... Bye...
N- Love u too mom.... Bye......

END OF CONVERSATION.........

After keeping my phone aside. I move to my drawing room and start watching TV along with having my coffee..... Sitting on the sofa set.....

Here is the next part.....
I know this time just asking sorry from all my dear friends is enough.....
But to be honest....
Guys the reason of my disapparence for more than a month.
It's am facing writer block....
I 'm not feeling like writing my stories again......
Not getting proper ideas to continue the stories that are still pending.....
😔😔😔😔......
But don't worry soon I will try to update my other stories too.....
For now am putting my adorable couple on hold.....
And will only continue with my other two stories along with this one.......

How is the part????
Do let me know????
Do votes and comments.......
# Sukanya