PART-18-MANIK GETS HIT BY HIS BOSS

Morning-9:30am
Location-NANDINI (RENT HOUSE)
NANDINI P. O. V

After having my breakfast with my parents.

I thought to call MANIK ??? To know if he is free in the afternoon??? SO, that we could spent sometime more and get to know eachother a bit. Till his WIFE comes back in his house. I don't know how am going to keep up with her??? Please god give me patience 🙏🙏🙏. To face that lady , when she will be around MANIK all the time.

Ufff!!!

NANDINI stop thinking about her and give your brain a bit rest. I hope MANIK will be with me and help me to overvome this situation as he had said eariler that day ......

I call him up and waited for his response. But it ended with a voice message on the other side......

What must have happen to him???

That he is not answering my calls???

I think I should call him later. He must be busy attending meetings in the office......

After that I went back to talk with my parents .......

Location-MANIK OFFICE

MANIK P. O. V
Today was a hatric for me. My boss is continuously behind me and shouting like a mad dog. I was feeling the pressure seeing him like that. Although I completed all the work on time. Still there is no change in his behaviour towards me. Like serously man why are you doing this??? That too cause of some unfinished accounts files. I told him that I need time to finish that work . *sign*

MANIKkkkkk*shout* not again......

I look upwards from my laptop to look at the person.

What I ask ????*Having a angry pout*

MANIK stop giving me that look of yours.

*The person said annoyingly*

So what you expect me to do my friend can't you see how my boss is treating me with all of gifts *note the sarcasm in his tone*

The person laugh out loud seeing him like that *awwweee*

My poor baby !!!!!

Saying this he went out kissing MANIK cheeks......

Aaahhhhh.....

CABIRRRR*Shout*

MANIK..........

What the hell is wrong with you man???

Are you into boys by any chance????

Nooo......*Shouts*

CABIR

MANIK am into girls only. But to relief your stress I can give you a *massage*
I hope SOHA will not mind 😁😁😁😁.

Get lost from my block stupid*Shout*

MANIK........

Again both get back to work.......

Here is the next part......

Do votes and comments.....

What do you think will happen next???

MANAN MOMENTS are coming soon....

Are you excited????

Let me know your opinion ????

Till then bye ......

Note:
Thank you so much for the supportSamairaRajput&anjanbapidas
Few weeks ago i lost my account it got block by wattpad. I don't know why so I tried sending them email to somehow recover my account. Finally after a lot of affort I got back my account.....
During this whole journey this two are with me ......
I love you both so much.....
End of the note......

#Sukanya