PART-10- LUNCH WITH NEW FRIEND

Afternoon-2:00pm
Location- HOTEL PARADISE
MANIK P. O. V
Today I thought to go for lunch in a hotel with my new friend NANDINI. I just love the way she always manage the situation and adjust herself with MY WIFE (SOHA). I truly feel bad about it. But i can't do anything except from shouting at my wife. But after that she will again start it . Her favourite job is to talk nonsense about our new neighbour. Thank to god that NANDINI is still tolerating her everyday. Otherwise she would have complain to police about it. Just because of my wife behaviour, I had to say sorry all time. Uff!!! its so embarrased condition at our home. Nevermind today that's why i invited her to come with me. At first she dinied then said YES to come with me for lunch. Right now i'm waiting for her at the hotel. I called her twice it says busy at the moment. I was worried for her. Then i  start looking at the door......
Few mins later....
She arrived wear a beautiful dress.  She gave me a small smile and sat down on her chair.  I was nervous about how to talk to her after our  yesterday encounter. My wife broke her basket of fruit in anger. Cause she went to my home to offer her some from them. NANDINI look upset even i don't know how to console her.  So I said sorry holding my ears. She laughed at me seeing me doing that  as a grown up man it was to bring shame not happy faces if people watch you like that.  I said down felt a little relief from my guilt. I order our lunch as the waiter arrive at our table......
20 mins passed out.....
Our lunch arrived at our table. We had fun having it together. Then I paid the bill and last but not least gave her a new fruit basket full of fruits. She smile and whisper a thank you to me and I smilingly said mention not. I was very have all the way home. Because she loved my gift I bought for her. My day couldn't be more happier than this one.... Thank god for giving me strength to do what I want to make her happy and compensate for the loss that cause by my wife.....
NANDINI P. O. V
Today my neighbour brought me to lunch with him . He apologised to me for whatever his wife did to me. I was shocked and happy at the same time because never anyone make me feel special like that . I don't know where this friendship will lead us. But I truly believe whatever we had between us is pure and honest.  MANIK is man every girl wants as their husbands.  SOHA is so lucky still doing all this stuff with me and she don't even realising that everyday she is humilating her own husband in front of outsiders.  I felt bad about his situation.....
I so wish he could find someone better than SOHA in future if possible. I want him to be happy in his life.....

Here is the next part....
Do votes and comments....
# Sukanya