PART-8-MEETING OF NEIGHBOUR'S

Hello everyone!!!
Finally the most waited part is here....
Read the note at the end of the part....
Happy reading....
Morning-8:30am
Location- NANDINI(RENT HOUSE)
Nandini P. O. V
I woke up in the morning ,Had my breakfast and left for my school. On the way to school . I had came acrossed a poster .Written in big bold letters....
A bit description of the poster....
A room of 2 with kitchen and attached barthroom. Fully furnished . Transport system is available . Near to A.P.C market. If anyone is interested to buy it on rent. Please contract no- 983....... . Name of the owner of the home MR. MALHOTRA . Other details will be disscuss later on. Per month 4K only....
I quickly noted down the number . And left from there. .....
Few hours later...
I reached my school on time. I headed towards my class wished by my students a very good morning. Indeed it was a good morning for me. After all my problem was solved. And the rent is also in my buget. Thank u god....
I started my class .... It went all well. Except the prank of my naughty kids... 😁😁😁. I love all of them a lot.
Finally everything came to an end. I walk out of the school. As the bell rang indicating that the school is over for today. I sign in relief and walk out of the school gate. I was standing for a min or 2. I got an auto from there to go for my house.....
After reaching.... I open the door. And sat on my sofa fully exhausted by working for a long time. Then taking a rest for few mins with my eyes closed. I open it up and move to my kitchen to make something for myself i made a coffee and chinese instant noodles for me and had it. Sitting on the sofa watching t.v. after that i took my phone out and call the person for the rent house issue.
Manan convo....
N- hello!!!
P- Hi!!!
N- i had got your number from the poster. You posted for rent house...
P- Oh . So you are interested to buy it on rent.
N- Yes i,m interested.
P- ok. So can we meet today itself at some coffee shop???
Sorry but please don't mind. I'm a bit straight forward.
N- Its ok. Why not. I'm fine with it. Btw thanks for asking. Actually i'm also in a hurry to shift soon to a new place before this month agreement is over....
P- its completely fine... I can understand....
N- thank u...
Btw text me on this number from which we are talking the location of the coffee shop...
P- ok....
N- I'll be waiting... Bye...
P- Bye...
End of convo....
Few mins later....
Msg on nandini phone...
Location- X.Y.Z coffee shop...
N-ok...
I dressed up . And left to meet the person MR.MALHOTRA...
I reached soon. Due to less traffic . I sat inside the shop . Waiting for him.
Person p.o.v
I reached the cafe. And saw a girl is sitting on the chair alone. I guess it to be our new neighbour....
I went to the table and sat in the opposite chair of her.
Nandini dress....

Manik dress....

We both exchange greetings

We both exchange greetings.... Then order ourself a coffee & sandwich...
He told me all the details and other stuffs. I also told about myself a bit to him. Then i signed the new ageement papers. After reading it.And told him to come to my current rent house to help me shift things to the new place. He agree to help me. With that we call it a day. And move to our respective places.....
Note...
I know the meeting is a bit professional one...
But guys its the first time they are meeting eachother...
So i don't want to make things look awkard and unreal for you guys .
I know many of you wanted to read something romantic about the meet ....
Sorry for that....
Cause i coudn't make it....
End of note....
Do votes and comments...
# Sukanya