PART-13- PREPARTION FOR PARENTS HOME VISIT

Morning- 9:00am
Location-NANDINI (RENT HOUSE)
NANDINI P.O.V
Finally after many days my parents are coming to stay with me for some days. I hope that everything goes well . And we can again enjoy like old times......
Today I woke up early and did all the shopping of groceries. And buy some
White lily and a red wine bottle for mom and dad. I have already plan the menu for the day of their arrival. and make the list of it. So, to make myself   remember all the stuff quickly. I smile to myself after completing all the house work. Then move to my bedroom to get ready after making breakfast for myself.........

Few mins later......
I locked my house and took my bag to move outside to reach school soon.
After waiting for an hour for bus at the stop. I step inside it when it came by the road and took my sit plug in my headphones and started enjoying the cool breeze  from the side windows. Then my school came and I left the bus paying the fair.......

Location- FLY HIGH SCHOOL

NANDINI P. O. V
After entering the school. I went to met principal mam first and wish her a good morning . Then inform her about my absent along with submitting a leave application to her. She smile and ask me to attend my classes for today. I left the room taking her permission . Before going to my classroom, I went to the staff room and kept my bag and other things . Then took my water bottle , attendance register from my desk at the staff room. And move forward attend the classes.......

Inside classroom......

At  first I wish all my children a very good morning. Then started the classes explaining them different things about the chapters, Helping them to slove problems. Although doing everything myself everyday is a big task. But I love my job. So, it always help to keep me motivated despite the boredom that sets in my mind at the end of the day. Because being in teaching profession you always get to learn something new everyday. Gaining a lot of knowledge to help others and yourself at difficult times of life......

Like this whole day went on..... Making myself busy with children truly help me sometime to escape my current situation at my rent house.....
I called MANIK many days later after the event took place. He says sorry again like old days from his wife side. I ask him to keep her away from my place for few days as I don't want my parents to know about all these things.......

Evening-6:00pm
Location - MANIK HOUSE
MANIK P. O. V
Today was again a stressful day for me at office. I came back home early today to relax myself a little bit with my wife by my side. SOHA serve me a glass to water and then started to massage my head. It helps to reduce my headache that was there for few days. Because from a week till today me and my team was working on a very important project that will benifit our company and hopefully gets me a promotion for my hardwork. Due to this issue. I was not giving my wife time. That cause fighting between us. SOHA again thought that I was busy because of NANDINI and was spending my free time with her only forgetting my wife. Which is totally bullshits. She even went to NANDINI place to insult her without my acknowledge. I feel bad about her. I went to her place  to applogise. But seeing me moving to come to her . She close the door on my face. I tried contracting her though calls. But it says not reachable and sometimes even went to voice massage. I think she block my number from her call lists. That's pretty obvious. Isn't it. She kept avoiding me. For a certain period of them. But then few days back . She calls me . I immmediately pick it up and said sorry for my wife behaviour in past days. She sounds a bit low maybe due to stess like me at school. She says me to keep my wife at a distance from her because her parents are coming to visit her house soon this weekend. I said ok  and cut the call. I inform my wife to not to create a scene infront of her parents. She agree to keep her mouth shut for some days thanks to god.......

I  was about to open the T.V and suffer through news channels. When SOHA holds my hands and ask me to help her for making dinner after changing my cloths. I agree to her and left the drawing room to change . Then I came back and started to help her out with the things needed to prepare snacks and dinner both at a time.......

Here is the next part......
Do votes and comments......
And let me know are you all happy with the fast update????
What you want to see in upcoming parts when NANDU parents come to stay at her place???
# Sukanya