|• Chapter - 7 •|

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about.
                                                                    – Rumi.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM?!" I screeched at Sara and she winced at my shrill voice

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM?!" I screeched at Sara and she winced at my shrill voice. It wasn't her fault yet she was still bearing me and my annoying behaviour. I was pissed at Dr. Shehreyar for all this mess. He's the one responsible and look where he is? Oh, right, having TEA, great.

"Would you calm down?", Sara asked looking at me and I glared at her. " Calm down?! What? I should calm down? Don't you see where I'm stuck and it's all because of him. Why is he so cruel?! ", I said fuming with anger.

Apparently after I left the cafeteria and went down to the nursery I got paged to quickly come up to the nurse station and thinking that it was a real emergency, I ran like a mad-woman up the stairs, all the way to the 4th floor.

Huffing and puffing when I finally reached, there the devil, dr.shehryar stood in all his glory, with a pile of files in his hand. I walked up to him, waiting for him to hand the pile over to me, I mean thats what I expected him to do but instead he assigned me the duty in the 'red level'.

"RED LEVEL" in our intern language, means a no-go area. Every intern hates that place because instead of real cases there are people suffering with very disgusting diseases and they are the ones that don't really have knowledge about anything and handling them is beyond impossible. I heard about it in the locker room and interns who did bad were sent there as their punishment but what I don't understand is that I didn't mess anything up at work. Why would he send me there ?!

"I think you should get back to work cause I'm leaving!", sara said getting up. I nodded my head at her and taking in a deep breath, I picked up the patient files and headed towards the 'red zone'.

Entering the red zone I felt like the air became thick and me being me, started hyperventilating. Vomits were everywhere on the floor and people were coming up to me like zombies.

My eyes darted around the whole area trying to find an escape but found none until a hand grabbed me and pulled me to a corner. I looked at my hand and the hand that grabbed me before looking at the person. "What are you doing ?!" He hissed at me and I wanted to smack him on his head and yell at him that he was the one who put me in here with literally no supervison or any kind of knowledge as to how I should handle the patients.
My big eyes turned into slits and I pulled my hand out of his grasp harshly. Thank God he was holding it above my sleeve. I glared at him one last time and stomped my way back in the red-zone.