|• chapter - 35 •|

A N N A Y A

With one last glance at my room, I closed the door and left.

"I'm going Mani. Take care." I said as tears fell from her eyes. She hugged me tightly as if scared of letting me go. I was scaring of letting her go too but I had to because if I didn't, my family would suffer.

"Take care of yourself. I want you here by midnight okay?" She ordered sniffing. We smiled and with that I turned and walked out of my house and into my car.

The rain was pouring down heavily as I drove past the cars and finally reached the docks. The eerie silence there caused goosebumps on my hand as cold shivers ran down my spine.

'Keep me safe Allah. Please help me get out of this! Please!'

My phone rang giving me heart attack as I leapt forward to pick it up. Bringing it to my ear I answered the call and his sickening voice came through it.

"Where are you?" He barked out and I wanted to slap myself for even coming here.

"Stop barking. I'm here." I answered annoyed.

"Well I'm not blind and you're not invisible so WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" He yelled again as I angrily stepped out of the car, closing the door with a big thud.

"STOP SCREAMING ASSHOLE!" I yelled back and he told me where to come. I ended the phone call and made my way to the 'spot' he had decided.

Huffing and puffing when I finally reached near whatever area he had chosen I saw him sitting on a bench playing something on his phone.

Is this guy for real? What even? I rolled my eyes and walked towards him but thankfully he saw me and walked the rest of the way.

"I'm here." I said.

"Oh thank you for telling me." I bit back a sarcastic reply and I almost let out a 'ha' in his face.

"Now tell me why'd you call me here?" I asked impatiently. My nerves were getting high with every passing second and I wanted to get this over with as soon as possible.

"Oh my, my! Oh I'm just here to-" he said but stopped and pulled out a gun at me. "-shoot you!" He completed as a sinster grin pulled at his lips.

My feet on their own accord moved back as my eyes widened.

"Oh no wait! I'm not killing you right now." He said or joked and I released the breath I had been holding.

"Then?" I asked curious of his plans.

"I'll tell you my plan first silly! So you die in agony!" He chirped happily and I took an involuntary step back.

"Hamza. Tell me your plan and get this over with." I stated sternly.

"Aw eager to die Annaya?" He cooed and I rolled my eyes again. I swear I might lose them because of all the rolling I'm doing.

"Cut to the chase." I retorted and finally he did.

"Okay fine! Now let's begin with what happened in the past." He said and I rolled my eyes, again.

"Stop rolling your eyes! Anyways as I was saying, I have it all planned. I'll first abduct your family, that precious brother of yours and his wife too. Also, your father will watch his son die because of you. Then–" he said with a sinister look plastered on his face as tears fell on my face.

"Shut up!–" I tried stopping him from saying those god awful things about my family, my father, my mother.

"–and I will make your mother watch when I'll kill her husband infront of her just because of you–"