|• chapter - 19 •|

I opened my eyes again and looked up at DR.SHEHRYAR???

You know how it happens in slow motion? Your mouth opens wide as a elongated scream/ shriek escapes your lips and your eyes widen as well as goosebumps rise on your skin too? Yeah, same.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" I screamed and rolled over on the ground, quickly getting up on my feet.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I yelled at him. My throat was burning right now from screaming so long.

"Nothing. Don't move!" He replied and the anger in me rose octaves.

"What?" I asked confused as ever.

"Don't move, please." He pleaded again. His eyes full of worry as he looked straight at me.

My mind played that trick again. Everything got hazy as only his sound was heard. Everything else in the surroundings faded away and it felt like it was only me and him there. Like this moment was solely made for us.

"Why?" I asked trying not to fall for his evil charms or anything else he said.

"Trust me and don't move. Please." He repeated himself again.

"Trust you?! Trust you? Why should I trust you?" I was dead serious now. Whatever game he was playing at right now, I didn't want to be a part of it.

"Yes and step forward." He said so easily as if it was something that didn't even matter to him. It only amazed me how much somebody was capable of breaking you.

"You don't even see that do you? You don't see how you hurt others. You're so blind and full of yourself- I cant believe it. You-"

"Please Annaya, step towards me. Don't move back. Just forward." He said again and the worry and tenderness in his voice made me second guess my words. You're only going to regret it. The voice chimed in again.

"I don't want to see you right now. Can you please leave?" I asked, looking away from his as my heart and my head continued their battle.

"I can't, not until you come to me." He said. I swear that somewhere in there, the sentence had a hidden meaning.

Listen to him. You know you want to. Please just believe him. My heart said.

Don't. He's a manipulative man Annaya, stay the hell away from him! My brain jumped in.

"I-" I said folding my hands as he stepped towards me a little.

"Annaya, please, just please come to me with out moving back. Please." His voice edgy. Almost as if he would cry any second. He again took a few steps forward.

"Wha-" I couldn't continue my sentence as my foot slipped on the soft sand and I knew this was the end. The river. The hit. I would be left with nothing. I didn't even have the time to scream and I felt myself falling as I closed my eyes but then I felt a jerk. Something warm grabbed my hand and then I was lifted a little in air and "ouff-" I fell onto something hard yet a little soft.

Tears filled my eyes as I clung onto whatever it was. My eyes sealed off as if opening them would be a crime.

"Hey, hey, hey..." he spoke. His voice so near me. I felt a hand in my hair, slowly moving in it, patting it.

"Its okay. You're okay. Breathe. In. Out." He said and my eyes snapped open. How does he know that? My eyes opening weren't the best scenario because the second my eyes met those beautiful brown ones, I sank in it's oceans.