|• Authors Note •|

Salam everyone!

First of all I'd like to express my gratitude towards every reader who read my story. Thank you all! Your support means alot to me :)

Secondly I'd like to apologize to my audience for not updating and putting the story on hold. I owe you all an explanation

A few months back when I started this story I didn't know that people would actually read it. I didn't plan on keeping it neither did I feel like keeping it (insecurities you know?) Anyway, later when I saw your response, I was overwhelmed. I liked updating new chapters and engaging with you all however because everything was unplanned, I didn't have much ideas for the story and therefore it took more time for me to update it. I myself am a reader and I know how annoying it is when a book you like isn't completed and also has very slow updates. Therefore, based on my experience and a few suggestions I decided to put the story on hold till I got more ideas for it.

Thirdly, I wanted to talk about my writing. As this is my first book and well I'm a newbie, I wanted to apologize for the grammatical and spelling and sentence errors. I'm learning new ways of making my work more presentable and improving it 🌻

Thank you to each and every one of you who waited and now the schedule for updates would be 1 update every week.
It could be 2 or even 3 updates in a week if I got free time.

Hope you understand my decisions and reasons and thank you all for going on this journey with me.

Also, I'm thinking of starting another book and I'd really appreciate it if you guys could give a few ideas!

Thank you for reading this, have a good day, enjoy!
–badkitten146