From a Racing Car to a Racing Heart

Should I write smut??

•••

Morgana stepped inside the garage and cleared her throat to get the attention of the boy currently leaning over the hood of his car, working on its engine.

He shot his head up and smiled at the girl standing in front of him while he grabbed a small towel that he used to wipe the engine grease from his hands and face before extending a hand to her.

"I'm Morgana!" the raven haired girl said as she took the boy's hand.

"Merlin!" he greeted with a wide smile. "How can I help you?"

"I know this is a bit inappropriate", she started by politely excusing herself. "but my friend Gwen has told me about you. That you fix cars?" she asked with a smile on her face while nodding her head towards the truck behind the boy.

"Uh, it's more of a hobby, but yeah!" Merlin answered, returning the smile. Looking back on it, he could actually recall his friend mentioning the young woman a few times.

"Well, how would you like to make some money out of it?" she asked, a small smirk on her lips.

***

"Arthur!"

Two days later, Morgana was running around the huge house looking for her stupid brother.

"What is it?" she heard Arthur yell from the living room where he was watching a movie.

"I finally found someone willing to tend to your race cars every time you decide to fuck them up in a stupid race of yours!" the girl spoke on a harsh tone, not bothering to hide her disapproval for her brother's hobby. Well, it wasn't like she could actually do anything to stop it; the idiot was a sucker for adrenaline.

"Really?" Arthur asked, his face lighting up.

"Yep! Gwen spoke of him often, saying he's the best mechanic she's ever met, which really is something coming from a mechanic's daughter!" Morgana let out a giggle before continuing. "He's cute too!"

The blonde man just rolled his eyes at his sister before pulling her into a tight hug.

"Than you, Morgana!"

"Yeah, yeah!" she said with a sarcastic smile. "Anyway, you should go meet him. He's in the garage, working right now!"

Arthur nodded happily before standing up and heading to the kitchen.

***

Merlin let out a groan as he stretched his back that was starting hurt way too often, most probably from the long hours he usually spent bent over a car engine.

"Damn, I feel like an 80 year old man!" he muttered under his breath with a displeased look on his face.

It was then that the door cracked open to reveal a boy about his age with golden locks of hair and breathtakingly blue eyes, holding two beers. He had broad shoulders and strong arms and, oh god, Merlin could have sworn that jaw line could slice his heart.

But the raven haired boy was so caught up in the heavenly looks of the man in front of him that he didn't even notice the intense staring coming from Arthur.

The blonde studied every inch of Merlin with unwavering interest. He admired his curly raven hair that framed his face perfectly, leaving that almost painfully adorable forehead clear, his ocean blue eyes that looked back at him with such intensity that he felt he could drown in them, those sharp cheek bones that he so wanted to trail with his fingers, those full, rosy lips that seemed so appetising. Merlin was only wearing an old T-Shirt that had a few permanent stains and some new ones from the engine grease, plain black jeans and a pair of boots, but he pulled them off so well.