His Merlin Time (smut)

Ok so this is the first time to write smut so I'm sorry if it's not good enough. I'm always open to suggestions and constructive criticism so don't hesitate to tell me things you think I should add or remove!

•••

Arthur took a few steps back while blocking a pretty strong blow of Gwaine's and immediately charged again, trying to land a hit on his knight that seemed to have the same problem. They were already fighting for 10 minutes and the battle was nowhere near its end. It has always been like that. Out of all the knights, Gwaine was the one who put up the real fight against Arthur. Not just once had the battle ended with a draw between the two, thing that always seemed to motivate them to fight even harder the next time.

But this was the last thing on the prince's mind. All he could think about was the raven haired boy sitting just a few feet away, watching with a look that only Arthur could decipher.

The blonde man would always steal glances at his manservant, thing that caused him to loose ground in the fight but, yet again, that was none of his concerns. All he wanted was to touch Merlin, to kiss him, to hold him in his arms, to feel his breath tickle his neck, to have him all for himself.

Earlier that morning

Merlin drew open the curtains and yelled for Arthur to get out of bed while he was running around like crazy, not even knowing what to do first. He was late which meant Arthur was late which meant nothing good could come from lazing around.

"Get up you prat!" the boy said while grabbing the prince's ankles and trying to pull him out of bed but to no avail as Arthur held tight onto the bed and refused to let himself fall on the ground.

"Merliiin!" he groaned as soon as the boy stopped tugging at his feet to take a break. "Come here!" he then said with a smile while patting the place next to him on the bed. He just wanted a few more minutes to hold Merlin.

"Not today, Arthur! You have training really early and then there's this important meeting you absolutely can not miss or you'll never hear the end of it from your father and then we have important guests and-"

"Will you calm down?" Arthur interrupted the blabbering boy with an amused smile playing on his lips. "There's enough time! Now come here! I want my Merlin time!" the man whined like a little child, causing Merlin to smile. "You know I need my Merlin time in the morning!"

"I know! But", Merlin suddenly pulled Arthur out of bed as the man had his guard down. "as I have told you," he continued. "There's too much to do today! Now come on so I can get you dressed!"

***

Gwaine landed the final blow as the prince was yet again caught in his staring, then proceeded to smirk down at the lovestruck fool now laying on the ground, still not able to look away from his manservant who was watching him in amusement.

"So", Gwaine started while stretching out a hand for Arthur to grab.

"Keep your comments to yourself", the prince mumbled, fully aware of what the sly man had to say.

Arthur stepped away from the grinning idiot and walked towards his manservant reluctantly. Merlin had a devilish smile plastered to his face as he stood up.

"Oh, sire! Looks like the belt is a bit loose!" he spoke on a seductive tone, while dangerously, yet subtly closing the distance between them. "Let me fix that for you!" he then whispered, brushing his hands along Arthur's broad chest, then down on his waist. He traced the line of the belt with a smirk on is face, all so painfully slow.