7-The Guest

When the limo arrived at his penthouse building, Liam did not waste any time in half pulling and half carrying Frankie to the private lift. They were dropped off at the basement parking to avoid the probing eyes at the lobby. The ride to the 25th floor seemed like forever but they survived by groping and kissing each other like there was no tomorrow. Upon reaching the front door, Liam leaned at the wall as Frankie pushed the passcode. Their lips never once leaving each other. After two attempts, they got inside.

Liam's hand was dangerously at Frankie's backside and almost inside her undies and his mouth was on her neck. Her legs were on his waist and her hands fisting his hair. They would have undressed each other right then and there at the confines of the living room when they heard an amused voice.

"I hope you know what you're doing because once father and Uncle Marco finds out, you'll both be dead meat, especially you, brother."

The effect of Luna's words were like cold water. Frankie jumped off from Liam while he just stood there unmoving and looking at his sister with a dark expression. She stared back at her older brother and raised her eyebrows at him. She was sitting on the couch, her arms crossed like it was the most natural thing to do.

"Luna? What the hell are you doing here? I thought you'll be arriving next week? Where's Alejandro?" Frankie tried to fix her dress but to no avail, Liam tore the front of her dress and she felt soaked to her core. She knew that her cheeks were flaming hot from being caught red handedly making out with her best friend's brother. 

"He'll be here next week. I just came early to accompany you and save you from my brother's wrath but then, I think I'm not really needed." Her voice was laced with hurt and Frankie felt guilty. Luna smiled at her and she couldn't even look at her friend in the eye. She then turned to her brother who was still staring at them with a hawk eye gaze. "Well, now that we have established my presence, tell me what the hell are you doing, Liam!?"

"What we do here and what I do with my life is none of your fucking business, Luna. I thought you already made that clear when you told the same thing to me a year ago?" 

Francesca knew what he was talking about. It was when Liam caught Luna and Alejandro having sex on one of the guest rooms of the Garcia's in Italy. They were engaged the day after.

"Alej and I, we love each other and we've been in love since we were teens. We just kept our relationship a secret. But you? You didn't even acknowledge Frankie's existence for years and now you're making out with her!? You're just using her for your own needs! Stop this or else, I will tell on you like you did on us." Francesca tried to approach Luna but she raised her hand to keep her from advancing. She couldn't let her spill the beans to their parents. Her plans haven't even materialized yet. She is still miles away from reaching her goals.

"How do you even know what I feel? Don't insinuate that I am using Francesca! I..."

"You what?" The siblings were staring at each other and Frankie couldn't just stand there and let them fight especially when it concerns her.

"Stop this! Why are you talking as if I'm not even in the room?! Luna, don't meddle with our affairs. We are both consenting adults and we know what we're doing!"

"Do you? Really? Who was with you when you were crying because this stupid brother of mine was ignoring you for months? I know that was years ago but still, he hasn't changed a thing. Nothing is important to him more than his empire and the businesses that he runs. You will just be second place in his life and we, his family will move to last place."

"Luna..." Liam's voice softened and Frankie knew that their issues with each other was something that she couldn't do anything about. 

"Save it, Liam. I just came in to say hi. I'm staying at a hotel and would have asked Frankie to come with me, but I guess you're both busy."