27-Truth

FRANKIE arrived with Liam at their home and was welcomed by her whole family. Even their family friend, the Barrons were already there. She felt comforted that even after what happened to her and Luna, the excitement for the wedding still sizzles.

"You're looking as gorgeous as your mother, Frankie." She smiled at her Aunt Sammy who, together with her mother and soon to be mother-in-law still looked radiant and young despite having grown up children.

"Thank you, Auntie. You're still glowing and looking so in love as ever." She always admired Sammy and her husband Rob's chemistry. She also loved to hear their love story. It was an absolute proof that fate and destiny exists. Having four sons with only nine months apart each also impressed her but she wouldn't mention that to Liam since he might have an idea of what to do when they're already married. It would suit them with her fiance's libido, nine months interval might just be a piece of cake. She felt her cheeks heat up with that thought. How could she even think about that now that she's with the whole clan?

"Frankie? You spaced out on me for a moment there, my dear. Oh Gosh, you're blushing. I think here comes the source of your cheek stain." Sammy's teasing voice made her blush deeper as Liam came from greeting the rest of his siblings from another mother and finally hugged and greeted his godmother.

"Aunt Sammy, you took your time. How was your tour?"

"It was enjoyable but exhausting. Blame it on your brothers and that husband of mine who doesn't know the word rest. How could I even put up with five boys wanting to go camping on every freaking mountain top in the freaking planet?!"

"Mom, we're not boys. We're men." Liam and Frankie laughed when Sammy rolled here eyes and Liam fist bumped with Daniel, followed by his brothers Julian, Gael and Adrian. The four Barons that could melt any woman's heart because of their impeccable combined boyish and manly looks and perfect blue eyes. Liam pulled her towards him when he saw that she was looking at them and she couldn't help but smile at his possessiveness.

"Congratulations on your engagement. Can we hug our soon to be sister?" The youngest and naughtiest of the group, Adrian tried to snatch Frankie away from Liam but he pushed her further behind him. The other three joined and tried to pull her away from Liam. Sammy laughed and said her goodbyes. She knew very well not to interfere with her boys, including Liam whenever they are bantering like kids.

"Nope! Definitely not. Besides, you've been treating her as your sister since the beginning of time. Stop! Don't! I'll poke your faces!"

"Frankie, how could you even agree to marry a kid like that?" She laughed at the look on Gael's face. He's an actor by profession and it looked really convincing that he felt disgusted by her choice.

"I didn't have a choice. I was asked after his announcement."

"Que horor!" The four said at the same time. Then they all laughed when Liam tried to wrestle them. Frankie took that chance to escape. She knew how it felt to miss someone who have been a friend, almost a sister or brother since childhood. If only she could find proof that Diana is still alive, it would make her the happiest. She couldn't bring herself to accept that she was dead.

"Frankie, I need to tell you something." Luna hooked her arm on hers and started to pull her towards the Study.

"What is it?" Luna was acting strange when she visited her at the hospital. Whenever she looked at Frankie, she seemed to be lost in thought but when Liam or Alej looks at her or talks to her, she was back to her usual self.

Before they reached the Study, Alejandro intercepted them and Luna seemed pissed.

"I'll just find you later."