31-The End

Dear readers,

Please follow my social media accounts and my Dreame.com and Yugto profile "Makris"

Exclusive NEW stories will also be posted there in the coming days. Thank you for your love and support in all my writing endeavours.

Makris, May 2021

FB Group: Team Makris

Instagram: makrisorpilla_stories

Twitter: makrisorpilla

FB Page : @magbmara ; Makris Orpilla

Dreame/Yugto : Makris

LIAM and Frankie became busy as soon as they arrived in New York. The new business venture that he signed in Australia had been their primary focus. Frankie also helped manage their family's business remotely while her brother was away. In just a few months, she learned how to handle both her fiance's and her family's businesses. They were together 24 hours a day 7 days a week and Frankie couldn't be happier.

SIX months passed by in a breeze and it was already Liam and Frankie's wedding day. They were back in Catania Italy and were standing in front of the altar facing each other. The massive pristine St. Agatha Cathedral in Catania was filled with their family and friends. Frankie's stunning ivory gown with beaded tulle, a satin gown made with deep v neckline looked very elegant and classic as she stood beside Liam's wine red suit. She gazed at him adoringly as she recite her vows.

"Who would believe in a fantasy that her first kiss would the person she would spend the rest of her life with? I did. I wanted that to happen so badly that I resented you half of my adult life. I grew up believing that I can have whatever I wanted except for the one I love. You. But I was wrong because you were also stupidly thinking the same thing," Frankie heard the soft chuckles of their guests as Liam stared at her with loving eyes, "We were wrong to have wasted those precious years apart when we could have spent them happily together. But I know that fate had its reasons and I'm blessed that I got to finally spend my lifetime with my soulmate. I love you so much and I will try to be the best partner and wife, for better or worse, till death do us part."

With her last words, a loud shriek echoed at the cathedral as blood seeped from a lodged bullet in her forehead. Liam shouted her name.

"Francesca!"

She sat up panting with tears in her eyes. Her dream seemed so real. She looked at Liam's worried face as he held her cheeks on his palm while gently wiping her tears.

"I saw us getting married, then someone shot me and..."

"Shhhh. That's just a dream. It will never happen. I won't let that happen."

"It was so real. Even my vows..."

"Come here. Nobody could hurt us especially here. They would have to kill all of us first before they can get to you."

"Please tighten the security. I never wanted a perfect wedding. I just want to have a safe and peaceful one."

"Sleep now. We'll be safe tomorrow, don't worry."

THE following morning, everyone in the household were busy getting ready for the wedding. Due to her nightmare, Francesca had been on edge all day. She couldn't concentrate and was out of focus. They didn't want to worry their family so Liam just added more security and tried not to leave her side. Being the groom and bride for the day, they were not allowed to see each other until the ceremony. When it was time for Frankie to go to the cathedral, she asked Diana to go with her in the bridal car.