12-Tame the Beast

When they landed at Sydney Airport in Australia, Liam and Frankie were both in cloud nine. Their happiness reflected in their smiles and how their eyes twinkled whenever they looked at each other.

"I want to puke whenever I look at the two of you. Could you stop eye-fucking each other for one second?! It's really getting on my nerves!" They ignored Luna's whining. Although they already landed and ready to disembark the plane, they remained on their seats as advised by the captain. Liam figured that a surprise may be on its way.

"Bambina..." The moment Luna heard her fiance's voice calling her baby, she removed her seatbelt and stood up immediately.

"Oh my God! Baby!" Liam and Frankie just shook their heads as they watched the two exchange hot fervent kisses like they have not seen each other for years. They groaned when they saw the two groping each other like their lives depended on it.

"Get a room, you two!" It was Frankie who first stood up followed by Liam.

"Nice to see you too, Bro." Liam whispered when they passed the two love birds who did not stop in their make out session. "When you're done, feel free to join us in the limo."

Liam took Frankie's hand and they descended the plane and straight to the limousine that will take them to their hotel. He booked one penthouse suite with two bedrooms until the end of his meetings. Knowing his sister and girlfriend, they would want to stay in the same room but he was also sure that both him and Alejandro would want to have privacy with the ladies. After his two days meetings in Sydney, they would move to the beach house he borrowed from his Aunt Sammy and Uncle Rob.

Once seated in the car, Frankie leaned onto him and closed her eyes. She must have been tired from all the action they did. As much as he would like to sleep, he has business to take care of. Liam turned to business mode once he was sure that she was already asleep. He took his phone and turned off flight mode. He then started reading his emails and sent out a few that will be needed for his meeting that same afternoon. Fifteen minutes passed when his sister and soon to be brother-in-law entered the car.

"Nice of you to join us." Luna just made a face at him while Alejandro offered his fist for their fist bump greeting before settling on his seat with Luna on his lap. He sent a message to the man sitting across.

Liam: Set up an appointment with a doctor today. Luna's been acting stranger than usual. Maybe she needs to see an OB.

Alejandro: I will. I've been planning to do that. She's been quite emotional these past few days. Thanks, bro.

Without looking up, Liam knew that Alejandro was looking at his sister with love and adoration. He could not ask for anyone more suitable for his sister than him. They were both blessed to have found each other. The dangers of being involved with the Garcia's especially Alejandro who will be the heir of his clan is a minute detail compared to the happiness he sees on his sister. He just hoped that he could provide the same love and security to the woman beside him.

He received another message.

Alejandro: I think it's safe for you to tell our parents. They trust you more than anyone when it comes to my sister.

Liam: I will, in time. I just want to make sure everything is according to plan. I can't take the risk without making sure I'll win.

Alejandro: For all it's worth, I have your back. You'll be good for her. You can tame the beast within her.

Liam: Yeah, right. As if anyone could tame the mafia princess.

Alejandro: She really did put it to heart. Her title, I mean.