13-Fear

The meeting with the Australians went very well that it took only five hours instead of two days to wrap up the discussion and final signing of the contract. Frankie was amazed on how Liam pitched his proposal to the investors. She has always admired him for being intelligent but having watched him in action, with the way he talked with confidence, how all the four gentlemen who were in the meeting with them nodded their heads in almost everything that he said was simply awesome.

Liam carried an aura of command and royalty. Whenever he speaks, you have no choice but to listen, not because of the tone of his voice or the distractingly perfect handsome face, but because of the substance of his speech. A perfect analogy of his gift is that he could explain something as complex as calculus like it was just a simple addition problem.

"You've been quiet. Is there anything wrong, princess?" They were on the limo on the way to the hotel when he spoke. He was busy with his laptop in sending some files to Cellia and his lawyer in the US after the meeting. She was sitting on the seat across from him to give him enough space so he could work.

"Nothing. I'm all good." She gave him a sweet smile. His eyes twinkled as he smiled back at her then resumed with his work. After another few minutes of silence, he closed his laptop and set it aside then pulled her hand so she could sit on his lap.

"Thank you for coming with me today. You're my lucky charm." Her hands wound on his nape, their nose almost touching. She could feel the warmth of his breath on her lips.

"I didn't even do anything. I just sat there and took notes which I'm sure you don't even need." Liam caressed her face with his right hand and her eyes closed with the contact. Her heart rate was on a rampage as she felt something poking at her thigh.

"I need everything that comes from you, especially this..." She anticipated his kiss but she did not expect it to be so passionate and raw that it made her moan and wish that they were at the hotel. Liam's lips grazed her ears, tongue dipping teasingly before travelling down to her neck and collarbone. His hand that was on her nape, slithered under her blouse and she was lost in their pool of desire. When he lifted the blue long sleeved blouse with her bra and exposed one of her mounds, she moved swiftly to straddle him. This shift made it easier for Liam to dip in the valley of her breasts before placing wet and hot kisses on her nips. She was delirious with the sensation brought by his lips and hands and would have initiated to remove the rest of their clothing if not for the ceaseless ringing of their cellphones. 

"You make me lose control." Liam said when he could not ignore the calls. The were both panting heavily, his thumb still teasing her nips. Their phones started ringing again and they both groaned loudly. Frankie did not have a choice but to remove his hands from her mound then fixed her top. She was about to move to his side but he made her stay. Feeling his hardness poking on her core with just his trousers and her flimsy underwear as barrier is creating havoc on her head.

Liam took the phone on his right and answered the call. The moment he answered the call, her phone stopped ringing.

"Montgomery... hold on." He pressed the speaker function and held the phone closer to them both.

["Oh my Gosh! You won't believe what we found out today!"] Frankie and Liam shook their heads and smiled at the excitement on Luna's voice. They were about to confirm their suspicion.

"Sis, what was it?" Frankie leaned on Liam's chest and he circled his arms on her back. The phone was now placed near her butt.

["I'm one month pregnant and the biggest news of it all is...I'm carrying twins! Isn't this grand?!!!"] Luna was shouting with glee but now sobbing at the other end of the line.

"That's really great news! Congratulations Luna and Alej!" She looked at Liam and they grinned before sharing a brief kiss. They were sincerely happy for their siblings.

"Congratulations soon to be parents! I'm sure our parents will throw a party once they find out." Liam kissed her again and she moaned.

["Oh my Gosh, you guys are doing something. I heard Frankie's moan! Well, it would be great if you two will have a child of your own too. That way, we could all raise our kids at the same time!"] The excitement of Luna's voice did nothing to how Frankie froze from those words. She remembered that they did not use any protection and they have been doing it for several times each time with ovary shattering orgasms.

Liam must have sensed her distress. He pulled her closer to him and kissed the top of her head.

"Just enjoy this amazingly great news Luna. We're on our way to the hotel now. Where do you want to celebrate?" He asked as he stroke her hair and looked at her with his creased forehead.

["We reserved a table at the hotel's restaurant. We'll wait for you here. We're just soaking in the tub right now. You should try this when you get here...It's really ummm...relaaa...ahhh..xing."] Frankie and Liam cringed when they realized what the two were doing.

"Bye, sis. See you later." Frankie said then Liam dropped the call. He gently lifted her and made her sat beside him.

"Are you worried about having a baby?" She could not hide the fear from her eyes. He sighed when he saw her reaction. "I'm serious about us, Francesca. I will take care of you and our child in case, you know." She nodded her head and leaned on his shoulder, letting him know that she was done with the topic.

She sighed and felt frustrated. What he said was not the response that she was expecting. She knew he is already hers. They were exclusively for each other but what was his reason? She is sure of her feelings for him but she has no assurance about his. Is he just being possessive of her because of the passionate sex that they were having? She knew he cares for her but it was not what she craves for.

She wanted him to love her.

***

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I've been really busy the past week. Thank you for reading!