11-Turbulence

"Good morning, princess." She woke up to his sexy voice and the feel of his fingers as it stroke her back. She was lying on his chest, half of her body on top of him. She tilted her head and greeted him good morning with a smack on his lips.

"Are we leaving already?" She pressed her body closer to him, wanting to feel his warmth and to smell his neck.

"Not for a few hours. It's only three am."

"Liam, it's too early."

"But the little guy here is already awake and wanted to greet you good morning." She giggled and playfully bit his neck.

"There's not even a single part of you that is little." He pulled her on top of him and she gasped when she felt his engorged manhood pressing on her core. They haven't been out of the room since they arrived in the afternoon.

"You want me to ride you again?" He smiled and looked like Santa gave him all the items on his wish list.

"And vice versa." His grin was infectious. He's insatiable and she loved how he couldn't seem to get enough of her.

"You look like you've won the lottery." She teased him after she traced his lips with her tongue.

"I am the luckiest man alive."

"Aside from the fact that we already had hundreds of rounds?" She was exaggerating but they did made love a lot of times since they came in after their late lunch. All they did was kiss, caress, grope and moan for the last hours.

"Yeah, that too. I'm lucky because you're all mine and I'm your first and definitely the last." She rolled her eyes at him. She knew it came as a surprise that he felt a barrier the first time he entered her. Her reputation precedes her. She was a party girl who hooks up with guys but the truth was, she never did anything aside from kissing. None of the men she kissed could surpass her first kiss with Liam and that was the real reason why her virginity remained intact. She simply did not feel the need to give herself to just any person. She wanted him and now she got him.

"I'm yours? But are you mine?"

"Definitely." He flipped them and she was now underneath. He looked at her and she was entranced with his darkened eyes. She saw his pupils dilate and she knew it was the same with hers. With a slow and steady thrust, he entered her fully. Her body welcomed him. Her legs wrapped on his backside as they danced the rhythm of passion while his glorious mouth and tongue blessed her mounds with fiery hot kisses. It had been one hell of a dance that made them whimpering each other's name throughout the remaining hours of the night.

They woke up again after only an hour of sleep. They had to leave at six in the morning to catch their flight to Australia.

***

"Hey! Don't be despicable! Have some consideration here! My Alej is not with me. Stop with the PDA!" Luna huffed, groaned then covered her face with the pink and white bunny pillow she brought with her. She reclined her seat and pretended that she could not hear Liam and Frankie's kisses. They were 41,000 feet up in the air on the family's private jet.

"We're just maximizing our time. We'll be busy with business dealings when we reach AU." Liam said in between kissing Frankie's neck and lips.

"If you wanted privacy, you should have used the larger plane with bedroom!"

"Bestie, stop moping. Just sleep! We'll wake you up when we get ahhh --- there." She moaned when Liam's hand sneaked inside her dress while she checked if Luna was still covering her face.

"Fine! Do your whatever, but be quiet!" To Frankie's relief, Luna covered her face with a blanket and faced sideways so she would not see what they were doing. She was already delirious need and she would have straddled him if not for the air turbulence that shook them all.

"Fasten your seatbelts! Feet flat on the floor and unrecline your seats." Liam morphed from being drunk with Frankie back to his normal responsible and cautious self. He made sure that both women were safe in their seats before he donned his. They jostled and jolted in their seats as the plane dropped a few meters to get over the air turbulence. The captain via the plane's public address system announced that it would only take a minute or two for them to get over the disturbance.

"Don't be scared. We'll be safe." He held Frankie's hand. His gaze turned to his sister who started to look pale. "Luna, are you alright? You look sick." They watched Luna and they were both concerned with how pale she was. Her eyes closed in discomfort.

"I think she's forcing herself not to puke." Liam removed his seatbelt despite the shaking of the plane to tend to his sister. Luckily, the plane resumed it's normal and smooth flying the moment he stood up to walk to her seat that was across from theirs. Liam took a sickness bag from the leather seat's pocket, opened it and handed it to Luna. She immediately took the bag and hurled the food she just consumed after take off. None of them spoke a word until she was done. Frankie called for the flight attendant and requested for a glass of water. The stewardess also took care of the sick bag and handed Luna a warm and wet towelette to freshen her up after she was done drinking half of the water.

"Are you feeling better?" Frankie and Liam side glanced at each other. They were waiting for something but they were not sure if it would happen.

"I think so. I'll just sleep this off. My stomach seems to hate a lot of stuff lately. Maybe it didn't agree with the clubhouse sandwich I ate earlier."

"Just get some rest." Liam helped her recline her seat to a lying position. Once he was sure that she was comfortable, he went back to sit beside Frankie. She leaned on his shoulder while he entwined his hand on hers.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Frankie whispered.

"Maybe she's not yet aware. They would be married in a month and this would add to the things we should celebrate."

"She has to know first."

"We'll schedule for a doctor's appointment once we arrive at Sydney. For now, just relax." He kissed the top of her head and she snuggled closer to him, hooking her arms on his in a half embrace.

"Were you scared?"

"What?"

"Were you scared earlier? When we hit turbulence?" Frankie looked up at him to stare at his blue orbs.

"I know we're safe."

"Yes but were you even a tad bit terrified that something bad will happen?"

"Terrified would not even be a word I would use to describe how I fear for you and my sister's safety. You are both so precious and I would do everything to protect you both." She smiled and tilted her head to give him a kiss.

"How about you? Were you worried?" He threw the question back at her. She nodded her head.

"I was, but you were holding my hand. It made me feel a lot better. It made me feel calm."

"Then, in that case, I will never let go of you. Your hand included." He faced her and cupped her face with his free hand, angled his face for a deep scorching kiss that left them both panting for air. The twenty two hour flight from New York to Sydney would be gone all too soon if they consumed their time with productive and enjoyable activities as the one Liam whispered in her ear. She grinned at him as he stood up, winked at her and then walked towards the aircraft lavatory. She followed only two seconds after. Frankie would be joining the Mile High Club and she felt thrilled beyond compare.