23-A Taste

Frankie woke up feeling warm. When she opened her eyes she smiled as she saw Liam's arms wrapped around her and felt his hardness from behind. Their thirst for each other is too powerful and she knew that they will not be able to get out of bed if she will not control herself from tasting what's hers.

She gently moved out of his embrace, careful not to wake him up and nakedly went to the bathroom to prepare for the day. She promised Luna that they would do some last minute shopping. Her best friend, soon to be sister in law wanted to shop for more lingerie for the honeymoon. Against her better judgment, she agreed simply because she wanted to spice up her nights with Liam. But now, she was having second thoughts since their sex life is at full swing, she could not think of anything that could make it even better. She blushed at the thought and turned the shower head to douche her sinful but delicious thoughts about the hunk of a man lying on her bed. She still could not believe that he's hers for the taking. The man she fantasized and dreamed of is now her fiance. She gushed at the fact that he's head over heels for her as much as she is for him. She closed her eyes and lavished her body with the pink soft sponge and lavender scented body wash.

She moaned when a pair of hands she knew very well, rubbed her peaks. He then took the sponge from her and continued what she was doing. Under the warm spray of the shower, she felt hotter because of the sensation his hands were doing. His naked front was pressed to her back.

"You should have woken me up so we could shower together." She groaned when his tongue dipped in her ear before gliding and sucking her neck and shoulder blades. His right hand was doing wonders to her moist core while his left was still cradling the sponge and teasing her sensitive body until her knees felt weak.

"Liam..."

"I wanted to take this slow but when you say my name like that..." She gasped in surprise and ecstasy and had to place her palms at the tiles in front of her when he entered her from behind. His thrust was of hurried passion and soon they were both panting from their release.

"That was fast..." She whispered as she turned to face him.

"I was carried away. Did I hurt you?" She smiled at his worried face and then kissed him to dispel his worries.

"No. You'll never hurt me. But we have to hurry before your sister barge into our room and demand that you lend me to her for the rest of the day." His forehead creased but he followed her advise. They quickly but gently shampooed their hairs, lathered each other's bodies and rinsed. When they have dried and dressed up, they heard a knock at their door.

"Come in," was Frankie's response. She was already dressed in a tight fitting black jeans, white turtleneck blouse to hide the hickeys Liam stamped her with during their bath, and a pair of comfortable black flats decorated in black and blue Swarovsky crystals.

"You really are a changed man, brother," Luna shook her head as she looked at her brother from head to toe. Liam coordinated his clothes to match Frankie's and she couldn't help but smile at his cheesiness. He was in a white tennis shirt, black pants and boots.

"Where are you taking my fiancee?"

"We're going shopping. You can double the guards if you want but you can't come. Alej also said he need you to come with him for some business. So, chop chop! Move and we're going!"

"I'll agree on one condition. You have to change what you're wearing. You cannot draw attention to yourselves and besides, you should wear comfortable footwear now that you're pregnant."

"You know what, you should talk to Alej. You think alike and it is so damn annoying!"

"Fine. Don't listen to me. I'll just go with you." Frankie held her laughter when she saw Luna's clenched fist.

"Fine! I'll change." Luna rolled her eyes and stormed out of the room. When she came back, her white and black satin dress and black high heels were replaced by a plain blue short sleeved blouse with a big ribbon at the back and a pair of black jeans and boots.

"That's more like it. Call us if you're in trouble. Make sure you're always within the sight of your guards. Clear?" Liam instructed his sister who was just looking at him with her eyebrows raised. When he turned to Frankie, his tone softened as his arms looped into her waist, "Take care and don't get into trouble. I'll see you later." She gave him a brief kiss on the lips in response.

Frankie and Luna's trip to the high end shopping district one hour away from their secluded mansion went by in a blur because of their nonstop chattering. They were guarded heavily and in convoy with three other vehicles. When they reached the shops, they immediately went to their target destination, a lingerie shop of a well-known international brand. The guards were dispelled everywhere except from inside the shop which was closed down for their exclusive use. Only two attendants were inside when they arrived.

"What do you think of this?" Luna was giggling when she raised a see through pink camisole.

"It's too transparent. It did not add any mystery, just additional time in getting naked." They laughed at her response and moved on to other styles. More than an hour passed and they already have at least two month's supply of new underwear and sleep wear.

Once they have paid and ready to leave, they saw one of the attendants holding a pint of ice cream.

"Where did you buy that?" Luna asked.

"This is a new one located two blocks from here. Would you like some?"

"No, Thanks. We'll just go there ourselves." Frankie knew how dangerous it is for them to accept anything from strangers. They left the shop, with their head of security holding their shopping bags, and traversed the street looking for the ice cream shop.

Same drill as the lingerie boutique, the guards scanned the place first before they got inside. There was only one attendant at the store. Frankie and Luna scanned the display and chose their ice cream flavors.

"Let's order cones?" Frankie offered.

"No. I want lots," her excitement was infectious and so they both ordered four pints, one each of, strawberry, almond, vanilla and chocolate.

"Since you ordered four, you get one flavor free but the free one is for here only." The attendant smiled as he collected their payments. Frankie used her card and was putting it inside her bag when their orders were given.

"Sure. I'm sure it would only take a while." Frankie was about to say no but Luna was already on her way to one of the silver seats with the free pint of bubblegum flavored ice cream that was given.

"Frankie, come and have the first taste." She shook her head but Luna pouted, she had no choice but to approach her, sat beside her and open her mouth wide. The spoon was filled with the blue frozen cream. She was given another mouthful. When Luna was about to taste one for herself, Frankie felt a constricting pain in her throat and felt like vomiting, then she started getting dizzy. In her blurred vision she could barely see Luna's panicked face. Frankie concentrated on her strength and tried to raise her arm to swipe the spoon away from Luna. All she could manage to say before she passed out was, "No."