14-Shower with Love

When they arrived at their hotel suite a few minutes later, the place was eerily quiet. He was holding Frankie's hand as they traversed the carpeted hallway to their bedroom. She was still not in the mood and he felt worried on what could be the case. He already assured her of his intention and he didn't know why she still seemed irritated.

"Princess, let's shower first before we go to the restaurant. Maybe the two soon to be parents dozed off. It's too quiet." She just nodded her head and gently removed her hand from his then went straight to the shower. He simply followed her and started removing his tie and coat, throwing it at the floor as his eyes focused on her. She hitched up her skirt when she sat at the closed water closet. Liam gulped when he saw her exposed legs as she removed her three inches stiletto heels. He did the same, stepping on his feet to remove both of his leather black shoes. When she was done with her footwear, she shimmied out of her skirt and removed her cardigan and blouse. Liam was already familiar with her body but watching her strip in front of him fuelled his desire for her ten times more. Frankie stood up and went under the showers. When she turned the lever on, the temperature increased not only because of the hot water that cascaded her body but because of how delicious she looked soaking wet in her white lacy underwear. He remained standing outside the clear glass shower enclosure still with his clothes on and watching his girlfriend like a love-struck teen.

Then he realized what the problem was. He smiled and started removing all of his clothes, down to the last detail. He felt relieved when he freed his hardness from his trousers and underwear. He stepped in the shower and hugged her from behind, cupping both mounds and teasing the nips with his thumb and forefinger. She moaned and leaned on him. Her moans became louder as his lips travelled from her ear down to her neck and shoulders, his hand dipping in between her thighs.

"I love seeing you like this..." He turned the shower off and removed her wet top with just one flick of his finger. The second piece went down her legs when he kneeled and licked the back of her knees, making her buckle and hold on to the walls.

"I love touching you..." Liam caressed every part of her body while her palms were pressed on the wall in front of them. When he reached her soaking core, she moaned. "I love hearing you moan..."

Liam gently turned her around and pushed her back to the tiles and enclosed his mouth on her twin peaks, pressing them together so he could taste both and suck them like it would save him from thirst. "I love your taste..." He went lower and gave her core the attention it badly needed. His lips and tongue made her climax in just a few strokes.

"Liam..."

"I love hearing my name on your lips..." He stood up and kissed her full on the mouth, letting her taste herself. "I love kissing you..." He raised her right leg then plunged inside her without warning and she shouted his name as he pounded on her with his arms supporting her back. "I love hearing...you scream..." He said in between thrusts and when they were about to come, he lifted her then slowed down his movement, making sure she could feel every inch of him throbbing inside her, "I love making love with you...and making you come..." He whispered in her ear then resumed his hardcore thrusts, making them both experience a mind shattering orgasm that made them both groan their names in ecstasy. When they came down from their high, he did not release his hold on her. She was holding on to him, her legs wrapped around his waist with her head on his chest and arms on his neck.  He tilted her head and made her look into his eyes. "I love you, Francesca...I have been loving you for the longest time and I will never love any other because all I want is to love you forever."

He smiled when a grin slowly appeared on her initially shocked face.

"You love me?" Her eyes twinkled as she showed her full set of perfectly white teeth when she grinned at him.

"Yes. I love you so much."

"You're in luck because I love you so much too."

Those were the words he wanted to hear. He kissed her lips and started thrusting again inside her. He did not pull out and when he felt his hardness, he just had to have her again. A few loud groans later, they were both panting and sweaty.

"Now, let's shower... for real this time. I could hear our phones ringing and I'm sure you know who the callers are." She said as he pulled out from her and turned on the shower.

"You're happy now?" He teased and she just laughed.

"Of course I am."

"Well, you were sulking earlier and I had to really think why."

"You won't find out why."

"Really? I think I nailed it. I love you, Frankie. Now, let's shower before the two brats come in and disturb our peace."

"I love you, too. Yeah, you really nailed it, twice I might say." She pinched his nose then lathered shampoo on his hair then soap on his body.

"Let's quickly make it thrice."

Their moans and laughter filled the shower as they once again proved how much they love and desired each other.