10."If that's what you want"

Ell's POV

"Whoa whoa whoa" Michael came rushing towards to enraged woman trying to pull her away from Thomas. 

"You listen to me you bastard, i'll fucking kill you" i screamed into Thomas' face quickly being pushed to the other side of the room while Tommy smirked and lit his cigarette. 

"Kill me but you won't get far i'm sure my brothers and the blinders will find you" 

"You should rot in hell you evil man" causing John to snigger at my statement and that's when Esme and Finn burst through the door sweating and panting.

"Jesus Christ we thought you killed him" Esme mumbled walking over to me.

"I was going to". 

"C'mon Ell" Finn mumbled lightly grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the garrison towards my home.

Esme's POV

"I don't want her as your midwife anymore" 

"Why John?"

"Because she is a fucking psycho"

"No John she is in love with your Finn and she just wants to protect him you dickhead, you didn't see how he broke down in her arms earlier or how much he hates himself for taking that mans life" I bellowed into the now silent room causing the Shelbys to become quiet and with that i stormed off.

 Finn's POV

"What the fuck have you done"

"I was trying to protect you" her anger evident in her voice

"I don't want you to protect me who are you my mother" Anger now setting in

"I just want to help Finn" 

"Well you're just making things worse, you know what i'll just fuck off yeah and leave you in your own little perfect bubble" my voice bellowed into the empty house.

"If that's what you want then so be it" and that was all i needed to hear before i set off slamming the front door and not looking back towards the house where i had spent many nights. I set off down the road to the only place i could think of at that moment in time i just wanted to piss Ell off and this was the only way i could think of Lizzie Stark's whore house. 

Briskly knocking on the door begging for Lizzie to be in, my suspicions soon came to end when she answered the door in nothing but a cheap nightgown the left hardly anything to the imagination.

"Finn what are you doing here?"

"I came here to see you" i whispered while walking into her house and placing my hands on her hips pushing her towards to wall

"Mr Shelby" Lizzie's voice whispered back "How about you come upstairs and we can talk"

(Skip the time because i think we all know what is about to happen)

"Wow" was Lizzie could say while rolling off of me "Why would Ell dump you, you're fucking amazing in the bed"

"Yeah but i'm a dickhead" the guilt slowly taking over and the realisation of what has happened setting in 

"C'mon Finn you can't go home at this time stay the night i'll look after you promise" Her voice filling the silence that lingered in the air.

My eyes scanned over the foreign room while thoughts clouded my mind. Guilt, anger, sadness the emotions crashed on top of me all at once. "What have i done"  

Hey :) sorry this chapter is so short i guess you could call this a filler chapter, i plan on writing a few more chapters tonight to make up for the time i was away and i would like to say a massive thank you to every single person who has read and voted on my book you guys are amazing, i'll see you again in the next chapter -E :)