38. You and I

Ell's POV

"I don't know what to do Pol, he's cheated on me with Lizzie fucking Stark" 

"I'm not sticking up for him Ell but you have to remember that you were away for 8 months and nobody knew where you were or what you were doing. You just got up a and left so what do you expect him to think?"

"I thought Thomas told him where i was?" 

"How would Thomas know where you were?"

"He was the one who said it would be best for me to go with my brother"

"He what" Polly's eyes widened with shock

"Michael knew as well" 

"They both did" 

A wave shock and betrayal seemed it hit Polly. Her own son knew where Ell was and never told her. 

"Right you better get to bed, that baby's been up nearly all day"

"Thanks once again Poll" I mumbled while i gingerly made my way up stairs to one of her many rooms.

With a short creaking of the door and a few unsteady steps i made it to the bed safely. While one arm supported Harrison i carefully pulled back the blankets from the bed and laid Harry on the mattress making sure the quilt was nowhere near him. I peeled off my dress leaving me in just my underwear i lightly laid next to Harry. 

"I warned you Harry, you're life isn't going to be easy and i guess that starts now but i promise i'll try to make it as easy as i can" and with that with a gentle stroke to the cheek Harrison was fast asleep, his little chest rising up and down. The small heart that carried so much love for his two parents who are wounded by love. 

"I promise Harry, mummy will always be here.."

As the morning rays broke through the white lace curtains and illuminated a beautiful silhouette just above the young mother and her infant. Golden flowers were imprinted onto the wall giving the broken woman who laid heavily on the mattress a slight twang of hope for the day ahead of her. Only to be awoken by the small wriggling baby next to her.

"Looks like it's just you and i Harry." 

Hey sorry i haven't uploaded in a LONGGGGGG time but i'm back and i promise i am going to try and update more regularly but i only have a few weeks left until i can upload for basically everyday for about 14 weeks straight soooo :)) Anyways i'm sorry this chapter is short i just wanted to ease myself back into writing but i have some good news for you Finn and Ell shippers can you guess ;). Until Next Time - E <3