17.My Beautiful Girlfriend

Finn's POV

It's only been a day and i just can't keep myself away from her. She is the best thing since sliced bread. Briskly, stumbling my way towards Ell's house hoping and praying she isn't at work and that i get to spend time with the love of my life. Harshly, knocking on the old worn down green door, hoping and praying that she would be in. Only to find that my prayers were answered when the most gorgeous woman answered the door.

"Good morning Ell" 

"Good morning Mr Shelby, would you like to come in?"

"I would love too" i quickly responded as Ell stepped aside to let me in and quickly shutting the door behind me.

"Would you come and cuddle with me Finn, i'm so tired and i couldn't sleep last night without you here" 

"Of course" i mumbled as i softly gripped her upper arm and pulled her into the bedroom with me. Ell made her way over to her bed and slid in under the covers waiting for me to join her. After ridding myself of my restricting clothing i hoped into bed with Ell and we cuddled just like she asked that was all until she sat up and straddle me and looked at me straight in my eyes.

"Finn Shelby i love you"

"Ell May i love you too" that's when she rolled off of me and cuddle into my side slowly drifting off to sleep.

Ell's POV

Drifting in and out of my sleepy state i could feel light kisses on my neck knowing who it was right away. 

"Finn" i mumbled as i rolled over to see the handsome young man.

"Good afternoon Miss May"

"Did we really sleep for most of the day"

"Mhm it is now 6 pm"

"Wow we're so lazy"

"No you're just lazy" he laughs back

"I'm bored" i giggle at Finn

"Oh i can think of a few things to kill that boredom" he smirked at me as he hovered over my body slowly grinding himself against my clothed heat. His lips travelled from mine to my neck and further down as he got to my heat, he slowly started to pull my underwear down smiling as he did so only for his smile to become a grin when i take off my bra.

"What are you smiling at" 

"My beautiful girlfriend"

After a while of kissing and giggling at each other we was both completely naked once again.

"Make love to me Finn" that's all i had to say before he carefully slid into me rocking ever so gently. His slow tender kiss' covered my neck and collarbone our quiet moans filling the dark room where we had shared many moments like this before. I love you's past our lips every so often as well as soft light kiss' to each others cheeks. After a while of us slowly fucking Finn decided to roll over so i was on top, lightly rocking my hips back and forth as Finn held my hands his lips ghosting over my knuckles. My back arching every time his dick the perfect spot making me moan a little louder and bounce a little quicker causing Finn to approach his high, filling me with his seed i slowly stop on top of Finn allowing him pump me full. 

"I love you so much Mr Finn Shelby"

 "I love you too Miss Ell May" he hissed as he carefully pulled out of me and laid down pulling the quilt over us to cover our modesty. His breathing calming down while he placed a soft gentle kiss to my temple. Our relaxed aura filling the room that was until John and Esme burst into the room again tearing us from our romantic moment.    

I really want Finn and Ell to have a baby but i think it's too early in the book. What do you think?
Until the next time - E :)