12.Not Your Baby

Finn's POV

"She's pregnant?!" Thomas bellowed into the small room.

"Shut the fuck up i wasn't supposed to say anything" i hissed back

"Finn you know what this means right?" a dead serious John looked straight at me into my soul

"What?"

"You have to marry her" panic took over my body. This isn't the girl i want to spend the rest of my life is. Damn i don't even love her she was just a stupid rebound.

"No i can't marry her, i won't marry her"

"You knocked her up, you have to Finn" Arthur butted in

"Fuck" was all i muttered while picking up my beer and downing it quickly.

(Skip a few days since it is Halloween i shall make it special kind of (: )

Ell's POV

Esme has come round every single day since she gave birth to James she says it's because she wants me to see my God Son but i believe it's because she gets lonely being in the house on her own while her children are at school but i didn't mind.

"So you heard about Finn?"

"What about him" my heart suddenly began to be a little faster from the thought of him

"He's going to be a dad" and that's when it all came tumbling down. My world just collapsed 

"Really? Good for him" i put on a fake smile a prayed Esme wouldn't notice "Whose the lucky woman"

"Lizzie fucking Stark" just as i thought it couldn't get any worse

"Well congratulations to the happy couple, oh would you look at the time i have to go and get ready for work but i'll see you the same time again tomorrow right?"

"Of course Ell, we'll see you tomorrow" and with that she left with little baby James in her arms. As soon as that door shut i let it all out. I broke. I promised i would never touch alcohol in my life but in that moment i didn't care and proceeded to grab the only wine i had in. It was what Finn had bought me before our little night together, ripping off the top and quickly pouring myself a big glass full of wine not wasting anytime before i began to drink the wonderful liquid.

Esme's POV

It's been a few hours since i last left Ell and something didn't feel right but i decided just to leave her and let her be. I was sat in my kitchen feeding little James when the infamous Shelby crew came bounding into the room. 

"Afternoon sweetheart" John mumbled as he kissed my cheek then the top of Jame's head.

"Afternoon you lot" only the be answered with a mixture of grumbles 

"Evening Finn."

"Evening Esme, have you seen Lizzie at any point today i went by her house early and she wasn't in"

"How should i know Finn i was at Ell's"

"You still talk to Ell?"

"Yeah? after all she is the God-mother to James" his eyes widen and he seemed to be taken back by my statement

"How is she?"

"Why don't you ask her yourself" 

"I'm not going to have this conversation with you, i'm going to head off to see how Lizzie is doing catch you all in abit?" 

And with that he left into the polluted streets of Birmingham.

Finn's POV

Barging into the Garrison is where i saw her sitting on his lap and basically riding him in front of all the other intoxicated men. 

"Lizzie?"

"Oh Finn" she mumbled quickly slipping off the mans lap as i pulled her into the small room where me and my brothers hung out

"What the fuck do you think you're doing allowing another man to touch you" i asked disgusted

"Finn you don't understand.."

"I don't understand? i'm sorry i don't want my girlfriend hanging around with drunken idiots putting herself and my baby in danger" Anger seeped into my veins

"I wasn't and why do you care anyways it's not your baby"

"What?"

"Finn Shelby did you actually think this was your baby?" "Pfft silly boy"

"Get the fuck out of my sight before i kill you" i whispered 

she quickly took off out of the Garrison. There was only one girl i could think to go to the woman i longed to be with. The woman i wanted to spend forever with Ell so that's where i went.

Happy Halloween everyone, i can't believe 830 reads wow thank you every single person who has took time to read my book i am forever grateful thank you - E :)