29. It's me George

Ell's POV

It's been a few weeks since the incident at Tommy's house and luckily i have recovered from whatever bug i had although Polly still checks on me everyday but it had affected Finn the most since coming back from Thomas' house he basically moved in with me which was nice but it felt quite claustrophobic due to how small my house naturally is. Everyday and night Finn'll check on me. It was sweet but it could get annoying. 

Morning rays broke through the slightly open blinds allowing the gorgeous dewy sun into the room. Warmth from the quilt caressed my body engulfing me and not letting go. A small smile crept onto my face when i realised i was back at work today with Angie. Doing my favourite thing delivering babies. Delicately, i swung my legs over the edge of the bed and stood up trying my hardest not to wake Finn. I lightly trotted over to my wardrobe which was full of my clothes tugging out a white blouse and dark navy skirt i slipped them on and went back towards Finn giving him a light kiss on his forehead. Which triggered his eyes the unlock.

"Hey where you going?" his hoarse mumbled

"I'm off to work" i sweetly say

"Can't you just stay with me?" He pleaded

"Babies won't deliver themselves Finn" his eyes rolled at my sentence as he laid on his back staring up at the ceiling "Right i'll see you later then" all he does is grunt back as he falls back asleep. I stomp my way downstairs and make my way into the dirty streets and make my way to my first call of the day.

(Time skip again i'm sorry :) ) 

Darkness engulfed the grubby streets of Birmingham. The coldness was dragged into the loud city. Slowly i stumbled my way through the streets ready to get home and get in bed. After a walk which seems to have taken forever i finally made it back to my house. Pushing open the door which open ajar i slip in quietly trying to not startle Finn but when i approached the living room i saw a livid Finn pacing around my room anger evident upon his face.

"Finn?"

"Thank god you're home, you need to come with me now." He voice boomed into the empty home

"Why Finn what's going on?"

"Just come with me" he sternly announced, he pulled me out of the house and slammed my front door closed before dragging me down the street towards the betting den

"What are we doing here Finn" 

He ignored me and continued to pull me into the betting den where i was met with the all the Peaky lads sat around the table with strange man sat with them. He was clean, well dressed and looked awfully familiar. I looked around the room all eyes were on us.

"Ell"  

"How do you know my name?"

"It's me, George." George. The bastard who left me to the orphanage. The one who chose drugs and alcohol over me, his own little sister.

"How could you, you bastard. How dare you show up here after everything you did to me."

"Ell listen i'm sorry.."

"No you listen to me you disgust excuse of a man, you chose drugs and alcohol over your own little sister. Leaving me in the care of some nuns who didn't even love me" 

"I know but i am a changed man now i promise"

 "I don't believe you, so why don't you just fuck off and go inject some dirty shit into you, fuck off i have a home and a stable relationship here i'm not ruining that for some boy who thinks he can just stroll back into my life"

Suddenly he abruptly stands up and makes his way towards me "I don't agree with you being in a relationship with a blinder and hanging out with them" 

"Fuck off George" my voice shouted back

"I'll be back in the morning, you will be leaving with me tomorrow."

Sorry it's short and not very good but i would like to thank @georgielaw for the idea i will add more tomorrow/today.

Also people have been asking me to write a Michael Gray book. If i was to write one would you want me to start it now or after i finish the Finn Shelby one? Until next time - E :)