36. Broken Family

Finn Shelby

My feet heavy hit the hard, grimy floor as i stumbled my way home. My night with Lizzie was filled with lust and a lot of sex. Over the period of time i had spent with Lizzie my mind had completely forgotten about Ell and the fact that she was carrying my unborn child. 

Sun illuminated the dirty town of Small Heath, sun was rare for the small town of Small Heath. Something rare but some precious. During the hot summer days families would go to the beach or spend time together in the back garden but not for this family. This one was a broken family.

"Ell" I called into the open space, hoping she'd still be here at Polly's 

"She's outside Finn" Polly called from the kitchen 

Steadily making my way through the front room and entering the kitchen only to met by most of the Shelby/Gray clan who were all seated around the table. 

"So Finn enjoy your little night at Lizzie Stark's whore house?" Isaiah laughed

"don't know what you're talking 'bout" 

"Oh Finn don't lie, don't think i didn't see you there last night" He pushed

"I seriously don't know what you're talking about?"

"Why not just tell the truth Finn. Lizzie's already gloating about it to most of Small Heath"

"Everybody knows" Thomas mumbled 

"Does Ell?" 

"No" Polly and Ada quickly added

"Late last night while you were balls deep in some slut, your son was born" Polly snapped "Your son was born and you weren't even here" Polly squeaked which caused my heart the break while i was out fucking Lizzie my girlfriend was at home giving birth.

"Now Finn lad you're going to be the one to tell her or we will" Ada quickly said while going to the window and looking out. 

-Time Skip :)-

As the day progressed so did the heat it was around 12 in the afternoon and everyone was still waiting for Ell to come back from shopping. 

"So she actually had my son" i mumbled still in shock

"Yes Finn last night but you wouldn't know that as you were too busy fucking Lizzie Stark" Ada barked while looking back at me with a hateful stare.

"She'll hate me" i mumbled as i slumped back into my seat

"Shouldn't have cheated then should you" Polly snapped from the kitchen and that's when we heard the door open and slam shut and in came Ell holding a wriggling bundle in her arms with Linda in tow carrying the shopping.

"Ell?" My voice was unsteady and laced with pained 

"Oh hey Finn" She smiled "Where were you last night?" 

"That's what i wanted to talk to you about" guiding her gingerly into the living room and shutting the door behind us and that's when i noticed the smiley little baby in her arms.

"Meet Harrison" Ell glowed as she looked down at our son "I was hoping you'd be home today to meet your son Finn" 

I knew from the moment i laid eyes on the small bundle of joy that laid in Ell's arm i would protect him at all costs. 

"He's beautiful Ell, i'm sorry i was away yesterday.." 

"Don't worry i know you were away working for Thomas" The younger girl smiled

"Yeah i was working away"

"Well we're here now as a family" She glowed 

Hey it's me again sorry i haven't updated in a while it's these GSCE's there taking up so much time but i promise once they are over i'll be able to update through the week whoop whoop! Sorry this chapter is so shit i promise i'll try and make up for it by adding more drama into the next chapter. Oh and don't forget to go and check out 'Sugar and Spice M.G' for all my Michael stans out there <3 - Until Next Time E :)