14.Have Our Own Baby

Ell's POV 

"We can take him tonight if you and John want some time together" a wide eyed Finn staring right at me shaking his head no.

"Are you sure Ell, he can be a lot of trouble.."

"I'm sure" a confident tone lacing my voice

All the peaky boys staring at Finn with a smirks plastered on their faces

"Good luck Finn lad" John said while patting him on the back

"You don't mind do you John" i sweetly smiled over to him

"Of course not Poll's having the older ones, so i guess it's a free house tonight Mrs. Shelby" he smirked as he stalked over to my best friend.

There was a mixture of fake vomit noises coming from behind me causing the girls to giggle all apart from Polly who death stared her nephew.

"I'll just get some of his stuff and you can head off home" Esme said as she rushed past me into the living room to collect some of James clothing and toys etc.

(Skip to later that night)

"I don't understand how Esme and John think he's pain, he has to be the most quiet baby ever" i mumble looking over to the sleep baby on my boyfriend chest.

Finn just looked at me a smiled

"Look how wonderful he is" Finn sigh quickly trying not to wake James

"He's lovely, he makes me want my own baby"

"Maybe we could?" 

"We could what Finn?"

"Have our own baby"

"Finn we're both so young.."

"That doesn't matter, look at John he had his first a 16 and he's a fucking amazing dad"

"We'll talk about this later Mr. Shelby"

"I love you Ell" he quietly sighed into the dark room

"I love you too Finn Shelby" a cheeky grin making its way onto my face 

Hey sorry this is a really really tiny chapter i just wanted to post a small filler chapter here at the moment until the weekend where i promise to update at least 3 times and i wanted to ask since quite a few people have been asking me to write an imagines book would you read it? I was thinking of writing it and taking request from people about who and what they wanted anyways good night - E :)