16.Daddy's An Old Man

Ell's POV

I was sat on Esme's living room floor with all of her children while we played a game, giving Esme time to make dinner for all of the Shelby clan that was due in any second.

"Auntie Ell are you dating uncle Finn" a young girl who looked just like Esme stared right at me.

"Yes" i sweetly smile at her

"Will you and uncle Finn have babies?" another young girl asked

"Maybe in the future when i am older"

"Like daddy's age?" 

"Maybe a bit younger than your daddy"

"Daddy is an old man" they all say while giggling which was all soon cut short when John walked into the room.

"Oi what's this i heard about you lot calling me old" he shouted into the room causing all the kids to erupt in giggles.

"Aye what's going on in here" Arthur bellows into the living room as Thomas silently follows and with that i stood up and made my way into the kitchen to help Esme.

"Thanks Ell" Esme quickly mumbled as she ran around the kitchen trying to gather everything together. 

"Esme sit down let me help" 

"Ell it has to be perfect you don't understand"

"Esme sit fucking down before you hurt yourself" thankfully she listened and sat down for 5.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Can you help with the chicken i needed taking out of the oven, i would have done it myself but the smell is making me feel sick" a smirk slowly creeping its way on to my face

"Are you pregnant again?" 

"Yes" a squeal quickly left my lips as i dropped the potatoes on to the floor and ran towards my best friend as all the Shelby lads including Michael ran into the kitchen to see what the commotion was.

"What the fuck happened?" John asked confused 

"Ell knows" Esme said as she looked over to John with a huge smile spreading across his face. "Ell you have to help me deliver this baby just like you did with James" 

"Of course i will, now let me go boil some more potatoes" giggling i made my way back towards the stove

(Time skip, surprise surprise haha)

Finn's POV

Ell left 10 minutes ago to let us all have a family dinner, even though we all insisted she stayed since she basically make most of our dinners but she still refused to stay and said we should have a family lunch. 

"So uncle Finn i was talking to auntie Ell early and she said you both want to have babies" Esme's and John second youngest girl said to me

"Maybe when we are older" 

"Uncle Finn where do babies come from" the second youngest boy asked me 

"Ask your daddy"

"Okay. Daddy where do babies come from" the small child shouted across the room making John go bright red. 

"I'll tell you when you're older" was all John mumbled back quickly tucking into his dinner making the rest of us giggle apart from Polly.

Soon enough the lovely dinner came to an end and so did all the conversations, slowly each Shelby started to say thank you to John and Esme for hosting a lovely dinner. 

"Finn you're staying at mine tonight aren't you?" Polly said in a monotone across the room.

"Yes Poll" i smiled back

"Good i want to talk to you Lad"

Shit..

(Time skip again :D)

"Finn Shelby stop right there" Polly calmly announced into empty hallways. Nervously turning around i looked straight at aunt Poll.

"Yes aunt Poll"

"Have you been sleeping with the midwife Finn"

"Don't you think that's a bit personal aunt Poll"

"Answer my question"

"Yes Poll i have"

"You listen to me now lad, i'll let anything that happens in your room slide but if i see you inappropriately touching her under my roof or in the betting den damn even the Garrison i'll have your head and your hands, understand me" Her eyes stared straight into my soul 

"Yes aunt Polly" 

"Goodnight Finn" she quietly mumbled as she kissed my cheek and headed off towards her room only to slap Michael on the back of the head after finding him eavesdropping.  

Climbing my way up the stairs i stumbled towards to one of the spare bedrooms and made myself comfy for the night but i couldn't sleep there was only one girl i could think Ell.

Hey hope you enjoyed until next time - E :)