37. I would have told you..

Ell's POV

Timidly, Finn sauntered over towards the door that separates the living room from the kitchen that held the Shelby/Gray clan. Reluctantly, he pulled the door opening allowing the Shelby's to be seen. 

"You look happy?" Polly questioned

"I am Poll"

"Wait you've forgiven him after what he's done?" John butted in 

"Yeah? He was busy doing work for Thomas why shouldn't i forgive him" 

"Oh is that what he told you" Ada barked "Why don't you tell her the truth Finn, why didn't you tell her while she was birthing your son you were balls deep in Lizzie Stark"

"He what?"

"That's right Ell, last night while you gave birth the Harry your wonderful boyfriend was too busy trying to get the woman pregnant"

"Finn is that true?" Emotions filled my head, anger, sadness, betrayal. 

"I would have told you Ell i promise but you.."

"But i what Finn" 

"You interrupted me and i couldn't answer you, you just jumped straight to a conclusion"

"Oh well pardon me for speaking" 

"I swear i was going to tell you Ell"

"Were you Finn? Or was you going to try and hide it for as long as you can"

"I was going to"

"Fuck off Finn, fucking lying asshole"

"Ell i'm sorry" 

"Fuck off" i snarled while turning around and heading towards the door and stomping my way out. 

Finn's POV

Silence danced around the air as everyone sat there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"Well you've fucked that one Finn lad" Michael sniggered

"Fuck off Michael" 

"At least Michael can keep a girl" John joked

That was it, they had sent me over the edge i briskly scuttled over the John and hit him only to be pulled away by Arthur and Michael.

"Whoa Finn, it was a joke" John moaned

"It wasn't a fucking funny one" 

I'm sorry for this chapter being small and shit but i promise they're will be drama in the next chapter. Until next time E - :) x