30. She'll be gone tomorrow

Finn's POV

"I'm not letting you go with him Ell. Who does he think he is coming in here acting like he was doing you a favour by taking you away?" My voice bellowed into the room startling Ell.

"Finn calm down, i'm not going anywhere trust me" her sweet angelic voice replied while hugging me and that's when Thomas lightly huffs out the smoke from his cig and stares right in my direction.

"You do have to go with him." 

"Shut up Tommy. No she doesn't" 

"She does Finn." John mumbled while butting in

"Why" anger evident in my voice

"She's not eighteen yet Finn and since George is the closets relative to her it means he is her legal guardian. Nothing we can do Finn lad." 

That's all it took to top me over the edge. Anger possessed my body i leapt forward towards the older brother. 

"Whoa Finn lad it's not Tommy's fault" John spoke 

A quiet sob was heard from behind me and that's when we all stopped squabbling and turned around the see a heartbroken Ell stood with her back turned towards us trying to conceal her emotions. Despite me being her boyfriend the first one to get up and hug Ell was Arthur. He stood with his arms wrapped around holding her as if she was a piece of glass and if he was to squeeze too hard she would shatter. Her sobs had seized and she promptly turned around looking at us with a smile on her face. Her eyes red, cheeks stained with tears but she still had that smile lingering on her face. She glanced around the room drinking in the surroundings as if it would be her last time.

"I should go pack" She chocked out.

"Ell.." 

"I'll hope to see you all again hopefully." Her broken voice danced melodically around the old betting den. "Thomas. Arthur. John take care of Finn for me" She laughed "Michael calm down on that fucking cocaine" she mumble causing the young boy to laugh with her "Isaiah you too you little bastard" He burst out laughing. "Finn, stay out of trouble. I love you" and that was it she made her way to the door opening it and not looking back. I tried to get out of John's grip but he wouldn't let me go 

"Finn stop for fuck sake's lad. You'll just make things harder for yourself" I knew he was right but i didn't want her to leave. (How cheesy haha)

Tommy sat back leisurely smoking his cig smirking as he flicked the ash from the end of his cigarette off into the ashtray.

"Are you fucking kidding me Thomas. My girlfriend is leaving and you're smiling as if nothing has happened. What if she never comes back eh? What if she forgets about me?" 

"Don't worry, we'll sort this tomorrow" He smooth voice announced 

"She'll be gone tomorrow" my voice roared

"We'll find her?"

"How can you be for sure Thomas?" i cried

"I found Michael didn't i" he smirked looking over at Michael as if they had a plan. "Right everyone's coming back to mine tonight we all have a busy day tomorrow." 

Ell's POV

I sobbed all the way home. How could he just show up out of now where and just take me away from my home. I looked at my soon to old house filled with memories, good ones and bad ones. The sounds of children running down my road to get to school filled with giggles and laughter. The old wallpaper peeling i always said i would get round to re-decorating but i never did now somebody else will have to. 

I cried while packing all of my clothes, the photo's from of my parents, the letters my dad and older brother sent me while they were away fighting. When i was finished packing i went downstairs and opened a bottle of wine i had stashed at the back of the cupboard in case there was any issues or problems.

And that's how i spent my night try to drink away my problems.

Another chapter whoop whoop!Oh and thank you all so much for 11.1k reads i honestly can't tell you all how grateful i truly am. Thank you thank you thank you! Until next time E - :)