3. What is love?

I was now in a taxi on my way to CJ's house. It wasn't that late and her helper knew me, she'd just let me in. I paid the driver and buzzed the gate looking into the camera so they could recognize my face, I didn't have the pin code for the gate. I waited a few seconds and the gate buzzed to life allowing me access to the expertly paved lengthy driveway and perfectly manicured lawns. I hugged my arms around me and the helper, Ms Sharon, already had the door open waiting for me to come in. I greeted her and walked into the house. I made my way to the kitchen taking up two spoons and took the ice cream from the freezer, it was non dairy ice cream but it still kicked ass. I walked up the first flight of steps before taking off my heels and running up the next flight. I was standing in front of CJ's door trying to catch my breath before going in.

I turned the knob and pushed the door in, the room was dark and all I could hear was the low hum of the AC. I sighed and made my way over to her mini fridge shoving the ice cream tub in and resting the spoons on top. I stripped down to my Nike tights and slowly ripped the tape strips off of me, I went to her bathroom to wash the makeup from my face and to tie my hair up then I went to lie beside her. I cuddled up on her side under the covers pulling her into my arms, her sleeping body covering me with the warmth and comfort that I needed. I kissed her forehead and cried myself to sleep. I'd tell her everything tomorrow, maybe then she can officially breakup with me face to face.

The sun didn't seep through her drapes, just how I loved it. She was still cuddled into my side when I woke up, I stretched over to get my phone so I could see the time and it was after 11 in the morning. I stayed in the same position once again admiring her beauty as I did majority of the mornings I woke up here. Her hair was still straight, just like how she preferred it and she also preferred to leave it loose while she sleeps. I moved the stray hair behind her ears so that I could see her face better, that song was definitely right; loving you is easy because you're beautiful and her beauty didn't stop skin deep. She was the embodiment of a beautiful soul and I was the thorns wrapped around her rose. You'd think that being the offspring of a multimillion dollars record label holder you'd have the biggest ego in the world but she didn't because her father made her work for whatever she wanted, I got my Jeep easily but she had to work for the Jaguar that she's driving now and her allowance depended on her grades. She wasn't exactly humble but she was grounded and I loved that about her.

"I've gotten so used to waking up to your stares I don't feel awkward anymore," she said to me and I chuckled.

"You're beautiful," I said kissing her forehead.

"And you're deep," she said moving out of my arms going to her bathroom.

I followed behind her and stepped into the shower, she handed me my toothbrush with toothpaste and I handed it back once I was through. She stepped into the shower behind me kissing my neck. I turned around and began soaping her up slowly backing her up against the wall.

"I think we have unfinished business," I said to her.

Her bathroom had a small ledge wide enough for her to sit on, she pushed her body wash and scrubs to the side so that she could sit and open her legs for me. It would be a regular for us to give each other scrubs then fuck in the shower, this shower held so many memories for us. Ms Sharon was completely shaken up when she found a dildo stuck to the wall telling her hello when she came to clean the bathroom once, it was funny but her dad scolded us about it and I felt the weight of his presence that day. He even agreed it was funny but it was also traumatic for the poor lady.

I went onto my knees bringing her leg over my shoulder, I wasted no time as I quickly sucked her clit between my lips and she let out a loud moan. She tightly held onto the bun at the top of my head and pushed my face further between her legs. I continued sucking on her clit while humming and moaning ever so often when she tugged at my hair. I couldn't get low enough to tongue fuck her so I rammed two fingers into her not breaking contact with her clit. She screamed out and pushed her hips up higher so that I could get better access, I pumped my fingers into her fast while roughly sucking on her clit. She was grinding onto my face intensifying her own pleasure.