13. Klond(y)ke bar.

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

When I was younger, I'd do anything. Given the fact that we were poor, I couldn't afford certain things and the Klondike bar was a luxury I couldn't afford. It's 2018 and no ones eating Klondike bars anymore, it was good while it lasted. I stared at Kwashie standing over the deep freeze scooping out strawberry ice cream for me. She bent over and all I wanted to do was to go behind her and press my hand onto her lower back to accentuate the arch, then I asked myself.

Who would take the strap?

It wasn't a necessity but I knew some girls preferred it. I've never been strapped before, CJ was the more submissive one of us both and it never bothered her to always be taking the strap. At least, she never complained about it. I was staring at Kwashie's ass completely lost in thought when I heard her finger snapping.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Did you hear anything I just said?" She asked looking upset.

"Uhhh, nah man I ain't even gone lie," I sighed.

"I said, we should go to the movies." She repeated.

"I hate the movies, too much people. I have a home theater, we can have our own movies." I said walking up to her and wrapping my hand around her waist.

"That sounds like you want to film porn," she smiled.

"I said have not make, geez." I brought my lips down onto hers and realized how much I loved doing this.

"But we can surely do a lil supm supm if you know what I mean," I winked at her and let her go putting some distance between us.

"Do you think we should wait until after marriage to have sex?" She asked me.

My hormone monster was screaming nooooo, she came back since I was having this sexual drought period in my life. I haven't had sex since I took CJ in the shower and I can't remember how long ago that was.

"I don't know if I can hold out so long," I told the truth.

"Me either," she said dropping the spoon into the ice cream tub and walking up to me grabbing my waist and pulling me in for a kiss.

We were in a heated kiss and her tongue took control as she slowly pushed my back up against the board pillar that was a support for the ceiling. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pushed my body up against hers, this was a different feeling and I never knew I'd love being in the submissive position this much. Her fingers dug into my sides and a moan escaped my mouth, her hand left my side and made its way up to my breast and pinched my nipple.

"I love the fact that you don't wear bras while at home." She smiled at me after breaking the kiss.

She moved her mouth to my neck and started sucking on my soft spot. I couldn't help the moans that left my lips as I melted under Kwashie's hands. I was glad it was a Saturday so her parents would be out but this had to stop.

"We have to stop," I said.

"I agree," she said but instead of stopping her lips met mines once more and her hands were under my ass lifting me off the ground. Out of impulse I jumped up and wrapped my legs around her waist and once again my back was being pressed against the column.

"MR EKUBAN?" We heard a shout from upstairs.

We pulled apart quickly, with me landing on my feet and her straightening her shirt out. I fixed my hair and walked back over to the deep freeze to get my ice cream while she climbed the steps to see who was calling. In a minute she was back down the steps with two guys following her both holding two large buckets of what I assumed was ice cream in their hands. Their shirts had the Ben & Jerry's logo on it so I had to be right.