16. Johnny Walker.

This one is for Ace_NoFilter because she been saying Zim needs some act right.

I sat at Richard's self serve bar sipping on Johnny Walker. I was stressed the fuck out, I had a blunt cigar in my other hand that was letting off curls of smoke. Kwashie left this morning and said that she'd be back later on, I had nothing to do and when I was by myself all my thoughts came rushing down on me. I hardly ate anything at dinner last night and I rejected my breakfast this morning.

"Zim? How many glasses have you had?" Sharon asked me.

"Aye Shar, mi.. mind ya busi.. ness." I stuttered out.

She hissed her teeth and moved the bottle from in front of me. I watched her placed it back on the shelf and took out two Coronas from the mini fridge. She pulled them and dropped lime squares in each before passing one over to me.

"What's on your mind?" She asked me.

"I wanna die," I said.

"Oh? So why don't you die?" She asked.

"What kind of question is that Shar? I don't wanna die." I turned the bottle to my head.

"So why'd you say it?" She took a sip of her own beer.

"I don't know," I shrugged my shoulders.

"Don't say things you don't mean," she shook her head at me.

"This is weak, can I please have back my Walker. Johnny the only real nigga out in these streets."

"I thought you stopped using the n word," Sharon raised her eyebrow.

"Dammit, I slipped up didn't I?" I dropped my head on the bar top causing the spoons to jerk from below.

"You have to start doing better," her tone was soft.

I didn't answer I just drank my beer and stared into the back glass of Richard's bar. He entertained guests here on a regular and I was one of his regulars to say the least. My phone started ringing and I answered it.

"McGlashan speaking."

"I'm pressing charges," I heard CJ say through the phone.

"Homes, press an ice pack against ya head it's probably the concussion talking." My speech was slurred.

"Little Zidania always talking like she's bad, huh?" She laughed.

"Well little Zidania whooped yo ass last night and I gave yo bitch some act right, you need a leash for these hoes or something man? They untrained as fuck.." I laughed hysterically.

"That wasn't funny," she hissed.

"That wasn't funny," I mocked her.

"Just know that I'm pressing charges," she said.

"Just know if you talk shit about my man I'm pressing my foot on yo throat," I held the phone to my face talking to the screen.

"That's your nigga now huh?"

"Wanna be Young M.A looking baby dyke, I told ya short ass to stop using that word. I will come and rearrange that pretty face of yours AND I never said I wasn't with him AND things will forever be different because you was never hitting it anyways my guy," I shouted at the phone.

"Put the phone on speaker," Sharon whispered.

"So you think I'm pretty," I clicked the button and her voice rang through the speakers.

"You probably not no more since I whooped that ass good yesterday, silly rabbit." I laughed.

"Whatever, it's not gonna happen like that next time." She said through gritted teeth.