Chapter One

A/N: Okay! So, I've written fanfic before, just never published it for anyone's viewing pleasure. This will be my first time sharing my writing via fanfic. I've also roleplayed online for about a decade or so. If that helps ease your minds at all.

Anyways, this jumps right into the deep end fast. This chapter has some of those warnings that were mentioned in the summary. If you guys need me to do warnings or specific markers in the story to let you know that things are getting dark, lemme know.

I welcome all comments and suggestions. Just please keep it civil, if you don't mind. Don't forget to vote too! Unless you hate it, then just ignore this. Hah!

I NEED TO MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR!

1. I DO NOT CONDONE RAPE

2. I DO NOT CONDONE ABUSE OF ANY KIND

3. TRIGGER WARNINGS ARE PRESENT FOR A REASON

4. I DO NOT PULL PUNCHES - I WILL WRITE EVERYTHING

5. I DO NOT CENSOR MY WRITING - IT CAN BE GRAPHIC IN DETAIL

I firmly believe we need to stop censoring everything. Rape is not taboo, it is cruel and violent. It needs exposure. As does abuse and suicide. We can't keep ignoring these things. Abuse, suicide, and rape exist. They need to be portrayed accurately, seen, acknowledged. So, no, I won't hide it from you. I won't censor this story in any way. YOU are choosing to read this story. I am NOT forcing you. Please remember that.

Having said that! If you or someone you know is suffering from any of those things, please seek out help. There is help everywhere. I've included some links to help.

https://www.crisistextline.org

http://suicidehotlines.com

http://suicidehotlines.com/national.html

http://suicidehotlines.com/canada.html

http://suicidehotlines.com/international.html

ON WITH THE SHOW!!!
-----------–-------------------------------------------------------

Naruto stirred in his sleep, mumbling quietly. "Sa..su..ke.. why?" He whimpered, his fingers twitching as though he were trying to grab onto something.

"Naruto!" There was only one person who ever said his name like that. And it was none other than Sasuke Uchiha. The way he said it held such weight, one couldn't tell if the taller boy wanted to kill, devour, conquer, or love the blond. He said it with such emphasis, one could almost mistake it for passion. No one ever said his name quite like the missing-nin.

The sound of his name caused the blond to jerk awake, panting, a light sheen of cold sweat covering him. His white shirt, sticking to his damp skin, his boxers like a second skin due to the sweat. He groaned, bringing his forearm over his eyes, trying to catch his breath and calm down. His hands were trembling ever-so-slightly, and his whole body felt weak.

Ever since they had found Sasuke again, after Sai joined Team Kakashi, he had been plagued with nightmares. When Sasuke had first left, his nightmares and dreams consisted of bringing the lost teammate home, their friendship rekindling and their brotherhood becoming stronger than ever. But now? His nightmares were filled of Sasuke killing him in different ways, some completely psychotic, others swift and painless. Then there were the dreams that he couldn't understand, no matter how hard he tried. Those dreams consisted of Sasuke cornering him, pinning him to a wall, or backing him against something solid. He would give Naruto a brief speech that he didn't care about Konoha or Naruto, then he would lean in letting their lips brush against each other as he would speak of how he wanted to feel Naruto's hot blood on his fingers, and staining his blade. Then he would kiss the blond in such a dominatingly dark way that Naruto couldn't even process what was happening. And just as he thought Sasuke was going to do something intimate or brotherly, he would find a kunai slammed into his heart, and Sasuke's insane cackle filling his ears as he slid down the wall, bleeding out.