Chapter Ten

A/N: Okay so this chapter starts straight up with sexy stuff. So if that's not your thing, this chapter might not be super important. But, uhh, some plot does happen in the middle/meat of it. So...it's really up to you whether you wanna dip your feet into naughtiness or avoid it.

Also, please remember Kakashi, Kurama, and Tenzō are grown men between the ages of 23 and 27. Aka, college-level maturity and tendencies. And also remember that Kurama knows all these people, he's spent a lifetime with them. So while he may be new to them, they are not new to him. And Kurama's has never been an actual human, he's only ever been sealed in one. This is his first time dealing with all those human things like hormones, sexual desires, human emotions, etc.

Mkay!

ON WITH THE SHOW!

(Don't own the pic. No idea who did it. It's adorable.)

------

Tenzō groaned, keeping his eyes shut as he rolled over in bed. His arm landed on something warm, soft, and very skin like. Tenzō's eyes snapped open and he cried out, scrambling backward, falling firmly on his ass. "Kura-kurama!?!"

Kurama stirred, moaning softly and huffing out a hot breath. "Be quiet Tenzō...my brain hurts.." He curled up, tucking his head under the pillow his head had been on. Then he went very quiet, there was movement and soon Kurama's red hair and eyes peeked over the edge of the bed at Tenzō, his eyes wide. "Oh my..." He breathed out.

"We...we...oh Sage.." Tenzō paled, still sitting naked and sprawled on his floor.

A foxy grin slid onto Kurama's face. "Mmm, so we did." He licked his lips suggestively. "I only have the ache in my backside to tell me...come refresh my memory...Tenzō ." He purred, reaching a slender-fingered hand out to Tenzō.

"What...? No..we can't.. we should have never done it, to begin with!" Tenzō moaned, gripping his head. "Kakashi-senpai is going to kill me! This is so against shinobi law!"

Rolling his eyes Kurama crawled from the bed and down to the floor, approaching the distressed Anbu slowly. "Tenzō-kun." He purred seductively, slipping between the thighs of the other in his sprawled position. He looked up as he leaned down, brushing his lips over Tenzō's resting length.

With a shocked yelp, Tenzō jerked back. "What are you doing!? Don't DO that!" He pushed at Kurama. "T-take your mouth a-away from there!" Tenzō cried out in pleasured shock when he felt an impossibly hot tongue lick from the base of his manhood to the tip. His body instantly reacting as he began to harden. "Ku-kurama we can't do this... You need to stop. This is so very wrong."

Kurama growled, nipping one of Tenzō's hands that were trying to push him away. "Do you really want me to stop?" He looked down. "Because I don't think you do." His tongue flicked across the slit along Tenzō's tip before suckling softly on it, pressing his tongue to the slit, rubbing it.

"Did you just bite me!?" He looked at the sharp bite in his hand, noting the beaded blood. Kurama had broken the skin that easily? "Shit!" He jerked slightly when he felt Kurama's tongue flick over his tip. "Kurama.. we can't... we just can't.." Tenzō sucked in a sharp breath when the other man suckled on the head of his rapidly growing arousal, his head falling back and one hand weaving into Kurama's hair. "Fuck... your mouth is so hot..."

A victorious grin reflected in Kurama's eyes, he knew Tenzō wouldn't last long. In his timeline, he never saw Tenzō with anyone romantically. And the current Anbu had never smelled like sex or the after scents of sex. So Kurama came to the conclusion that the spiky-haired Anbu either died a virgin or the more likely option, he had rare one night stands to get the urges or lust out of his system. That made Kurama a little sad for some reason. He had never been particularly with the mokuton user. Probably due to the fact Kurama was never close with anyone who could control him or subdue him, it frightened him, he felt he couldn't trust the people with those abilities.