Chapter Twenty

A/N: !!!MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNING!!! MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNING!!! MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNING!!!

I really fucking mean it with this chapter. This chapter is INTENSE.

I won't say EXACTLY what happens because I feel it will ruin the effect I want this chapter to have.

JUST PLEASE FUCKING TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THAT EVEN I CRIED AND HAD A HARD TIME WRITING THIS CHAPTER!

With that said; I have FULLY warned you. HEAVILY. So don't come complaining to me if this affects you negatively. I WARNED you.

ON WITH THE SHOW!!!

------

"Seriously? Fuck off!" Kurama gasped as the bastard gripped the back of his head and shoved his face into the side of the spring's stone wall. He shifted, growling low. "Listen fuckbucket... I don't want to hurt you. Fucking get OFF of me-.. WHAT THE FUCK!?" He arched his back, moaning in pain as he clenched his eyes closed, gritting his teeth. The stranger had shoved two fingers inside of him without any preparation. He started trembling, tears pooling in his eyes as he went completely frozen. He looked terrified.

Kakashi was making his way to the hot springs and was not expecting the sight he got when he arrived. He stopped dead, trying to figure out the current situation. He tilted his head, was Kurama willingly being groped by that guy? Because he looked like he trying to push him away? He couldn't get a clear look at Kurama head, and they were on the other side of the hot spring and the steam was making it difficult.

Kurama gripped his claws into the wall, whimpering softly as he turned his face into the wood, clenching his eyes closed as he pressed his forehead into the wood. He should've been smarter than this! He knew how he looked! He knew how humans were! He felt a sob strangle itself in his throat as the strange slammed two more fingers him, totaling out at four.

He couldn't talk, he couldn't fight it, he couldn't even scream. All he could think about was Madara. This average, at best, shinobi would be easy to dispose of. If the bastard hadn't snuck up on him as he had, Kurama probably could have beat the snot out of him. Kurama gasped as he felt the fingers assaulting his backside, having no idea Kakashi was just right there, at the entrance to the hot springs.

Kakashi felt a sick feeling twist in his gut. Something was wrong. He didn't know what exactly, but something felt very very wrong. It clicked when he heard Kurama scream in outright pain. His Sharingan eye snapped open and it all became very clear. Kakashi had been standing there, for roughly five minutes, watching Kurama get sexually assaulted. He felt like vomiting.

And even now he hadn't moved and it was clear this strange man had just forced himself inside of Kurama. Like lightning striking through him he bolted forward. He growled low, grabbed the back of the man's head and yanked him backward and into the water, shoving him underneath the water, drowning him.

Kurama yelped in pain as he felt the man's engorged length rip from him. His legs gave out and slid down into the water, curling up shivering violently, arms wrapped around his legs and his face in the space between his chest and knees.

Kakashi glanced at the shockingly fragile and delicate looking Kurama. He saw pure red in his rage and reached into the water, snapping the man's neck easily enough. He shoved the floating body away. Turning to Kurama he scooped the other up his arms, cradling him close as he got out of the spring and moved quickly for their room.

"It's okay... I've got you..." He whispered, tightening his arms around the shaking redhead.

Making it into their room he hurried over to their bathroom and sat him down on the counter, digging out towels from underneath the sink.